Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your pretty,sexy Non cc sims

I think im deciding against using cc for now as I don't have the ram free for it really and instead keeping the mods, thought it might be nice to see the pretty sims people have made without cc just to know that it can be done. If your proud to be a non cc sims creator please feel free to post a pic, I would love a little inspiration for future sims one of which will be a male alien sexy sim.

Comments

• Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    I do not have any alien sims and I get no downloads so I guess my sims are not that good but take anything you want and change it up I am under jimmysnan
  • Options
    AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    edited January 2018
    I can't make a pretty sim without cc : P
  • Options
    x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    edited January 2018
    [place-saving for later]
    Post edited by x_Always_Heart_x on
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    I don't know if my Sims are either pretty or sexy, but I do know they are CC-free. So I'll show you some of the singles I have on the Gallery.

Darina:
    tumblr_p1jcr31xL31v8k7elo9_1280.jpg

Melvin:
    tumblr_p03c1o3sma1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg

Céline:
    tumblr_ompuo44D4S1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg

Aspen:
    tumblr_omprf52f6j1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg

Rhys:
    tumblr_okpprtVwyz1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg

Jackson:
    tumblr_okeokbE07K1v8k7elo9_1280.jpg

Liam:
    tumblr_ok6juwP4qt1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg

Ethan:
    tumblr_ojfdm8Rb1S1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg

Ilham, Bambi and Katlego:
    tumblr_ohasdfgpwL1v8k7elo10_1280.jpg

Geneviève:
    tumblr_o8i27pCtI41v8k7elo7_1280.jpg

I do have many more Sims on the Gallery, this is just a selection. Feel free to check out my Simblr for more Sims, information and extended backstories.
    Also, you might want to have a look at my Male CAS Challenge thread - see if you can find some inspiration there.

And in terms of aliens, I do have an alien family:
    tumblr_ovp7omaUnk1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ovp7omaUnk1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    And a single male alien:
    tumblr_ojseysbzKH1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ojseysbzKH1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    I do also have a female alien, but she's not on the Gallery. I can upload her if you want though.
    tumblr_oxxmk6cRLV1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oxxmasRbR01v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    DizzyDi34DizzyDi34 Posts: 449 Member
    very nice, for me i have a thing for facial hair on men irl lol so majority of my male sims will have goatees lol, the female aliens sometimes seem prettier to me out of disguise than in.
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    Here's a couple of mine,
    This one is Billie Eilish, she's one of my favourite artists that I tried recreating in the Sims, doesn't look exactly like her but she's one of my favourite sims nonetheless.
    10e4ymg.png

This next one is Naypalm Grich, I made her one day just because I was bored and I really liked the end result.
    mkdqhs.png

Both are on my gallery under the name filipomel if you like them, there are other sims you may like on my gallery, though I should say I don't really create sims to be sexy, I normally create them to look realistic, but even I appreciate nice looking sims.
  • Options
    both are very nice i can see how Billie is your fav
  • Options
    aujinehaujineh Posts: 454 Member

Here's some of mine

i286541539320893446._szw1280h1280_.jpg

i286541539320691459._szw1280h1280_.jpg

i286541539319551755._szw1280h1280_.jpg

i286541539320893406._szw1280h1280_.jpg

i286541539320893599._szw1280h1280_.jpg

No cc at all

• Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    edited January 2018
    A couple of mine:

Havana Greene, who is actually a born in-game Sim! So I didn't actually create her hehe. I did create her parents, though!
    23TmTb9l.png?1
    Shiva Rao:
    R5KgwIy.png
    DkVaNa6.png
    Shiva with Guthrie Bheeda, another one of my born in-game Sims who turned out really well!
    KQC1H7l.png
    trjsUwF.png
    Gigi Mata. I'm really, really happy with how she turned out.
    zPNaUEr.png
    Tori Hoyt:
    mv10jvk.png
    Remi Greene, the first Sim I created in TS4:
    x901nEk.png?1
    Fern Meza:
    myC3mLn.png?1

Might add some actual CAS pictures later. :)

Edit: Oh, and this is my favorite Alien Sim, whose disguise I currently don't have a screenshot of unfortunately... I edited her hair and make-up, but she is actually originally a townie!
    StB293Ll.png
    She has a hybrid son with Shiva Rao, who is basically a clone of his father's lol. You into hybrids?
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    jimmysnan wrote: »
    I do not have any alien sims and I get no downloads so I guess my sims are not that good but take anything you want and change it up I am under jimmysnan

Don't feel bad, it isn't you. I don't get any downloads either.
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    I seriously struggle to make pretty/sexy sims. I often look through the gallery and get jealous of people's skills!

This one's my latest sim that I made, Lexie York.
    PIJIpMS.png?1

And of course, Ammar and Miguel are old favourites that I always play.
    22Dc36C.png?2
    kZXvEpo.png?2
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    edited January 2018
    kemisz wrote: »
    I seriously struggle to make pretty/sexy sims. I often look through the gallery and get jealous of people's skills!
    Dude, those Sims are super beautiful!! You have absolutely no reason to be jealous cause you have them skills too haha! I especially love Ammar and Miguel! Are they on the gallery by any chance? :blush:

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    Firande wrote: »
    Dude, those Sims are super beautiful!! You have absolutely no reason to be jealous cause you have them skills too haha! I especially love Ammar and Miguel! Are they on the gallery by any chance? :blush:

They are! Just look under kemisz on the gallery!

My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options

those are very pretty and handsome sims Lexie and Ammar are really nice
  • Options
    Firande wrote: »
    A couple of mine:

Havana Greene, who is actually a born in-game Sim! So I didn't actually create her hehe. I did create her parents, though!
    23TmTb9l.png?1
    Shiva Rao:
    R5KgwIy.png
    DkVaNa6.png
    Shiva with Guthrie Bheeda, another one of my born in-game Sims who turned out really well!
    KQC1H7l.png
    trjsUwF.png
    Gigi Mata. I'm really, really happy with how she turned out.
    zPNaUEr.png
    Tori Hoyt:
    mv10jvk.png
    Remi Greene, the first Sim I created in TS4:
    x901nEk.png?1
    Fern Meza:
    myC3mLn.png?1

Might add some actual CAS pictures later. :)

Edit: Oh, and this is my favorite Alien Sim, whose disguise I currently don't have a screenshot of unfortunately... I edited her hair and make-up, but she is actually originally a townie!
    StB293Ll.png
    She has a hybrid son with Shiva Rao, who is basically a clone of his father's lol. You into hybrids?

all so nice, females are lovely. are hybrids something new? like a child can be both vampire and alien? and if so how does that work?
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Vampire/alien hybrids as you might think them do not exist. However, glitched versions may happen if a male vampire sim gets abducted and impregnated and gives birth to the glitched hybrid lol.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    ohhh ok, thought they might be babies born with alien skin and vampire fangs
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    No, it usually involves what their powers are depending on the hybrid. Vampire/alien hybrids currently can't exist in TS4 due to their powers and forms would generally fill the same slots. Alien/human hyrbids may get alien features from the alien parent but never will get the powers. On the other side, a vampire/human hybrid will either be full human or full vampire.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    i see i understand now when people talk about hybrid babies thanks
  • Options
    x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    I know it looks like a "Most Wanted" ad but these are my most favorite cc-free sims and the ones I think are "attractive":

2dqvt5e.jpg
  • Options
    AmeliaNovaAmeliaNova Posts: 76 Member
    edited January 2018

PIJIpMS.png?1

22Dc36C.png?2
    kZXvEpo.png?2

Miguel is so precious???? Is he on the gallery?
  • Options
    PetalsimPetalsim Posts: 43 Member
    @AmeliaNova I like Miguel’s man bun! <3 I feel like It suits him perfectly.
  • Options
    AmeliaNova wrote: »

PIJIpMS.png?1

22Dc36C.png?2
    kZXvEpo.png?2

Miguel is so precious???? Is he on the gallery?

Not going to lie, I'm totally biased - but he is precious to me! I love playing him! He is indeed on the gallery under the id tag kemisz!

Petalsim wrote: »
    @AmeliaNova I like Miguel’s man bun! <3 I feel like It suits him perfectly.

<3

• Options
    No, it usually involves what their powers are depending on the hybrid. Vampire/alien hybrids currently can't exist in TS4 due to their powers and forms would generally fill the same slots. Alien/human hyrbids may get alien features from the alien parent but never will get the powers. On the other side, a vampire/human hybrid will either be full human or full vampire.

Yeah, this. I have an "alien/vamp" hybrid in my game who is currently a child; I haven't played her yet because she currently lives with her unplayed father, but I'm 99% sure she's all vampire. She doesn't have the alien skintone either, which pretty much all human/alien hybrids do have. But I have seen a few real vampire/alien hybrids, all resultant from male vamps being abducted I think. One was a vampire who had alien eyes, making him VERY cool-looking haha, the other, currently a child, is labeled a vampire in CAS and her needs and has a vampire plumb bob but also has a disguise she can put on! So these hybrids are possible and not all of them are glitchy, but the majority will indeed be bugged as the game has trouble recognizing them as either life state as you can see with the "vampire" looking like an alien and having a disguise to put on. So you can always try for one, but it is not recommended because they have a fairly big chance of being glitchy and, well, wrong lol.

Thanks for the compliment on the Sims, by the way. :blush:

@kemisz It could be just me doing something wrong, but I couldn't find you on the gallery unfortunately. :(

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    @Firande I'm so sorry, I thought my id tag was kemisz but I think it's actually TranquilloSims.