Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*~*Tranquil Outdoor Theater*~*

ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
Good morning! :)

My name's Ashley. Some of you may have spoken with me more on the Sims 3 site over the years.
Though I'm a newbie to building, I decided to make an outdoor movie theater that was cozy yet colorful.
This is a 20x20, but could be put on a 30x20 if need be. It has a big screen, popcorn and ice cream machines, bathrooms, grills, and picnic tables with drink trays. There's also two snack machines in the bathrooms. I did not put any pet foot bowls out, but there are places for them if you wish to. I put a lot of effort into this, so I hope that you all enjoy! Thanks for looking! :)

Gallery link: https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/CC898C54F57811E789919154F725A001?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=tranquil%20outdoor%20theater&max=50&maxis=false

Below are better pictures of the lot:

Sim playtesting the theater 38923700454_1e033b9a54_o.jpg

Parking lot, sign, and posters 38923709004_2b4dc8041e_o.jpg

Seating up-close 38923705664_8b0c2df053_o.png

Bathroom areas 38923702034_db8791f07a_o.jpg

View without movie on 38923703934_f7726181e7_o.jpg

"Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
Origin ID: simaddict1990

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    The layout and design of Tranquil Outdoor Theater is very nice! :) Sims will enjoy visiting the venue! It looks very nice how the armchairs, sofas and patterned stools have been set up for sims to enjoy resting there watching the movies on the big screen, in a semi circle, and also either sides of the pink aisleway rug. The flower petals are a nice touch. Sims will enjoy making and eating popcorn and ice cream whilst watching the movies. The movies posters look great on the building! It is great that there is a car park with enlarged cars! Very nice outdoors dining areas for Sims to enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating the food at the patterned picnic tables. The trellis covered and lantern entrance to the venue looks very nice.
    It is a very nice Movie Theater venue! :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    The layout and design of Tranquil Outdoor Theater is very nice! :) Sims will enjoy visiting the venue! It looks very nice how the armchairs, sofas and patterned stools have been set up for sims to enjoy resting there watching the movies on the big screen, in a semi circle, and also either sides of the pink aisleway rug. The flower petals are a nice touch. Sims will enjoy making and eating popcorn and ice cream whilst watching the movies. The movies posters look great on the building! It is great that there is a car park with enlarged cars! Very nice outdoors dining areas for Sims to enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating the food at the patterned picnic tables. The trellis covered and lantern entrance to the venue looks very nice.
    It is a very nice Movie Theater venue! :)

Thank you so much, @rosemow ! ❤️
  • Options
    GuyRJamesGuyRJames Posts: 13 New Member
    This is awesome. It's like a drive-in. Very cool. Downloading immediately.
  • Options
    GuyRJames wrote: »
    This is awesome. It's like a drive-in. Very cool. Downloading immediately.

Awe, thanks! Glad you like it. :)