Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Death and Danger in The Sims 4!

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    JaysWrxldJaysWrxld Posts: 618 Member
    More realistic deaths.
  • Options
    AmeliaNova wrote: »
    @Sigzy05 My boss walked behind me and said "haha cute" about the gif in your signature and seeing as how he's a very serious russian guy, I thought it'd be funny to share!

It's from Katy Perrys music video, "This is how we do"
  • Options
    Yes we need more deaths. It's probably the biggest reason why TS4 is boring & predictable. I'm glad that in the Laundry Day stuff pack there is a new danger.

What is it?
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    JaysWrxld wrote: »
    Yes we need more deaths. It's probably the biggest reason why TS4 is boring & predictable. I'm glad that in the Laundry Day stuff pack there is a new danger.

What is it?

Your dryer can catch fire if lint filter isn't changed. Also a sim can be electrocuted if they try fixing washer with puddles.
  • Options
    SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    I love your doggy picture @JaysWrxld
  • Options
    I love your doggy picture @JaysWrxld

Thanks!
  • Options
    alan650111 wrote: »

What is it?

Your dryer can catch fire if lint filter isn't changed. Also a sim can be electrocuted if they try fixing washer with puddles.

Oh, I might be kind of interested in getting this pack.
  • Options
    When is it coming out?
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    When is it coming out?

Tomorrow
  • Options
    Cool how much is it?
  • Options
    DraconDracon Posts: 119 Member

What is it?

That sounds pretty cool, and I am glad that that possibility is included in the game. Hopefully the new Game Pack includes new dangers given it seems like it is an adventure pack, and nothing says adventure than danger
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member

The new laundry stuff pack has 2 new ways to die. Your dryer can catch fire if you don't change lint filter. You can also get electrocuted trying to fix washer if there's puddle in front of it. I agree that this game is a bit predictable.

I bet that doesn’t apply to fixing other appliances that use water like the dish washer.

I added the cursed lot trait to my game as someone told me it really does increase Random bad events but it’s been 3 Sim weeks and nothing has changed