Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can vampires drink or bite ghosts?

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
I have Late Night and Supernatural both. My sim died and got called from one of the vampire household by oh my ghost. The vampires don't have the interaction for 'ask to turn' or 'ask to drink' something like that. Is there anyone knows? Thank you.:)

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Ghosts are an occult state. Someone can correct me if I've got this wrong, but I don't think vamps have those interactions on any of the occults.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    ScottDemonScottDemon Posts: 504 Member
    edited January 2018
    igazor wrote: »
    Ghosts are an occult state. Someone can correct me if I've got this wrong, but I don't think vamps have those interactions on any of the occults.

I know for sure they do have the Drink Interaction with fairies and I think with witches and genies as well if I remember correctly. But not ghosts since ghosts have no blood.
    They can Drink from them but they can't Turn them.

*Edit*
    After checking in game it appears as long as the occult type has blood they can drink from them although they get a Special Moodlet when drinking from a fairy.
    Post edited by ScottDemon on
    I'm just a little bit crazy LOL
    Okay actually I'm totally and completely nuts LOL :p
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    @ScottDemon - Thanks, must be Turn I was thinking of and not Drink. But yes, makes sense that both restrictions would apply to ghosts.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    ScottDemon wrote: »

I know for sure they do have the Drink Interaction with fairies and I think with witches and genies as well if I remember correctly. But not ghosts since ghosts have no blood.

*Edit*
    After checking in game it appears as long as the occult type has blood they can drink from them although they get a Special Moodlet when drinking from a fairy.

Thank you. My sim is actually Fairy ghost..:D I haven't found any drink interaction with Van Gould household.

• Options
    @ScottDemon - Thanks, must be Turn I was thinking of and not Drink. But yes, makes sense that both restrictions would apply to ghosts.

Yeah I think ghosts have dead blood and the vampires take only fresh ones.. maybe that's why.. :D Thank you.

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    ScottDemon wrote: »

*Edit*

Vampires get drunk when they drink from a fairy like in True Blood.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @igazor Your welcome. But you probably are remembering right there was at one time it was either patch 1.49 or 1.55 that broke the Drink interaction where it wasn't visible on other occult types. And it's still busted if the other occult type is a Romantic Interest sometimes it shows sometimes it doesn't.
    @Sigzy05 yeah I've known about the moodlet for a long time I have my vampire sim bite fairies daily >:)
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Vampires can’t drink from genies, 100% sure.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Vampires can’t drink from genies, 100% sure.

That's because genies are pure magical creatures and don't have blood.