Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Leaked!] The Sims 4: Jungle Adventures GP Speculation

1232425262729...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    Some of it kinda reminds me of a Survivor tribal council.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Wondering if there will be an old plane wreck.

Think about it - how many times have you seen a jungle theme movie, and they find an old Cessna, Piper, Cherokee, or some type of small prop driven cargo plane crashed in the middle of the jungle?
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member

Think about it - how many times have you seen a jungle theme movie, and they find an old Cessna, Piper, Cherokee, or some type of small prop driven cargo plane crashed in the middle of the jungle?

The sims castaway also had a plane wreck :)
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • Options
    princess_kaguyaprincess_kaguya Posts: 508 Member
    edited February 2018
    i dont care when its released i just need info so i can decide if its gonna be worth it and i need to save sum pennies! :joy:

ok. not worth it. next.

oh wow u have great psych powers.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    It's everything I was hoping for and more. Can't wait to play and explore the jungle.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I dunno how, but jungles tend to "grab" small planes from the skies! :wink: I've not seen any spoilers for J.A. but felt like a plane wreck was suitable. Originally, I thought it would've been like stuck in a tree (out of your Sim's reach) or something like that! Bare bones minimum - a plane wreck in the background. The way they got it, looks great and a bit more believable. :+1::+1:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top