Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's Your Favorite World?

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    I almost chose Windenburg because the countryside and island are awesome. On the other hand I'm not a huge fan of the more modern district there. Forgotten Hollow may be small, but I absolutely love everything there :)
  • Options
    fractiouspipfractiouspip Posts: 13 New Member
    Brindleton Bay
    BB. It's so pretty. I also love SM and WB though :-)
  • Options
    KPSimmerKPSimmer Posts: 188 Member
    Oasis Springs
    I love Oasis Springs because it reminds me of Strangetown in Sims 2... Awww...Sims 2!!
  • Options
    PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    San Myshuno
    San Myshuno, though there isn't really one I don't love and use.
  • Options
    MythicBiscuitMythicBiscuit Posts: 32 Member
    Windenburg for me as well, I like the architecture and the overall feel of it.
  • Options
    TristySnowTristySnow Posts: 13 New Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    I was gonna say San Myshuno cause I love decorating the apartments but I went for Forgotten Hollow cause I love vampires too much.
  • Options
    Sindel910Sindel910 Posts: 44 Member
    San Myshuno
    My favorite world has got to be San Myshuno! I am just obsessed with the city life plus I think its just gorgeous there! It reminds me so much of San Francisco! Which Im sure thats where the sims team got their inspiration from!
  • Options
    BreezaaRoseBreezaaRose Posts: 105 Member
    San Myshuno
    I like the amount of things to do in San Myshuno, and the choices of places to live :)
    mJoj-3.gif

• Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Windenburg
    It was a tough choice, but I picked Windenburg for it's beauty & old world charm, and I love that little island neighborhood. Plus it's a great place to hunt collectibles, which I love to do. San Myshuno was a close second, I often pay more attention to the activity in the open spaces then I do to whatever household I'm playing there.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Windenburg
    NiaraTiara wrote: »
    And Magnolia Promenade gets zero votes lol (can't say I'm too surprised; it's basically just a 4- lot extension of Willow Creek)

I couldn't get into the retail stores, so I converted MP into a residential neighborhood. It's a little quirky (you tend to see sims wandering around in clown suits), but it works out okay.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    WUBBAWUBBADUBDUB77WUBBAWUBBADUBDUB77 Posts: 52 Member
    Windenburg
    It was kind if a tie between Windenburg and Oasis Springs. Windenburg is so huge and beautiful and has so much to explore (it has a metro, olde town, and countryside) and if you pay close attention, it has some really cool background visuals. However, Oasis springs has to be my FAVORITE base game world because i never thought that the team would develop a desert world. Its also sentimental to me because its where i started my first family. :)
  • Options
    lanasimmerlanasimmer Posts: 137 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I picked Brindleton Bay but it was a tough choice because Windenburg has the bluffs and the countryside which is simply gorgeous, but in the end BB won because of the sandy walkways/beaches and the docks
    origin id: lanathesimmer
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    For me it is Forgotten Hollow because the world is so mysterious and dark. Maybe that's because I generally use vampires, but besides that, Brindleton Bay and Windenburg also have lovely places with all the details.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    LantiLanti Posts: 36 Member
    Newcrest
    I'm still hooked on Newscrest although, to be fair, I don't have Forgotten Hollow or Bridleton Bay. I like it because I can build it from scratch, and also the base game worlds are the easiest to mod by now, and I've been changing a lot of things in them. I also love the lighting in Oasis Springs. I was never much for Windenburg because although it is beautiful and big, it feels sort of empty/lifeless to me, and I don't like the misty lighting effects in it. I need to play it more, though.