Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**TAZM1N'S CREATIONS** New Build - Lil Cottage

Tazm1nTazm1n Posts: 1,131 Member
edited December 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello and thanks for dropping by. I used to create a lot of horses on Sims 3 and have recently started building on Sims 4.
I will post all my creations here. I am still learning a lot about building and creating in this game so hopefully they will get better as times goes on.
So figured I would tidy up before this gets too long a thread. One main pic and title with page no will go on this first post.

My Origin Page
https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/browse?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Tazm1n&max=50&maxis=false

Waterside Retreat - Page 1
pod3bga.png

Riverview - Page 1
84XupzO.png

Seaview Villa - Page 1
Rfi2WrS.png

Lil Cottage
SLHYhR5.png
Post edited by Tazm1n on

Comments

• Options
    Build no 2

Riverview - This again was an experiment at a house plan I saw online and wanted to recreate. There is not much landscaping done so you can add what you like.

84XupzO.png
    w8xiSmG.png
    RQAEFHo.png
    CXBnShG.png
    UUVNK4X.png
    fzpzw6t.png
    PjxOf0x.png
    HH1Ae9k.png
    LVgjPcJ.png
    eFfrKNw.png
    fs5BmpD.png
    lrq5KlG.png
    iUP7mnk.png
    nlF5XyY.png
    VoFUjzl.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    It is great that you have started a showcase thread for your builds :)
    The design and layout of Waterside Retreat looks so very nice! :) It looks great how the large rocks have been used, and that the home is on the raised level! The flowers are a nice touch amidst the rocks. Very nice design if the liliypads pool area! Very nice patio for sims to enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered tanks or on the sofa, enjoying the very nice views. They will have fun playing chess there. Very nice raised outdoors dining and living patio in the corner of the build! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and getting a drink from the bar, to enjoy eating and drinking whilst sitting on the sofa or armchairs. They will enjoy listen to radio music whilst sitting there. The trellis looks great over the cooking and hot tub section. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The room shapes are creatively great! The sunken living room looks great! It is very nice that Sims have underwater views through the windows whilst sitting on the seating there. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the angled sofas, watching tv or reading a book. The aquarium is a nice touch there. The bookcases look great placed either sides of the aquarium. The yin yang floor rug is a great touch there. Very nice design of the kitchen! The island bar stool counter is great, and the stone paving flooring gives a great look to the room.
    Very nice exterior design of Riverview also! :) The wraparound upper balcony is very nice! The pool and rocks area looks great! Very nice furnishing of the interior! The nook area with coat shelves, shoes racks and coat stand looks homely. I won’t write about all the special features of the build as this post will get too long, but it is a very nicely and creatively designed home! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Thank you Rosemow
  • Options

Waterside Retreat.

This was literally a.."what can I do that's different in sims 4 to 3" and how does building work in this game. This build was the result.

pod3bga.png
    E0ltMAR.png
    0UEvI1C.png
    UO1Xssy.png
    PRsCyEJ.png
    B9bdftP.png
    4AzQQbL.png
    53ujRQ7.png
    d6wJgAC.png
    LOfEwMu.png
  • Options
    Build No 3 - Seaview Villa
    I kinda wanted to build something that had a bit of everything on a large scale, and this was the result. Still learning so any tips are appreciated.
    Four bedrooms all ensuite, enclosed pool, gym, jacuzzi, dog kennels, fishing pond, maze, skills room, dining room, living room.

Rfi2WrS.png
    SBCCiUv.png
    1l3ee30.png
    tKWOaxI.png
    ZbZSUL0.png
    ISdZLz3.png
    INARoCi.png
    zFsM9F4.png
    fDfmDMo.png
    LVedJBG.png
    JhuITvY.png
    sVYrK8K.png
    pWmwz3h.png
    z9xdzC6.png
    wCXtMpA.png
    aCfhQbw.png
    KfmqUOa.png
    9sINvMM.png
    S8LZDqX.png
    o5xivI7.png
    YMpEovj.png
    9vWCLDJ.png
    WWJQ3Bq.png
    CXs0Xnx.png
  • Options
    The layout and exterior design of Seaview Villa is very nice! :) The water fountain feature in the front area of the build is a very nice touch. The windows look very nice how they are placed in the build. Very nice design of the hedge maze! It looks very great! It is great that there is an outdoors dog training course in the build. Very nice pool and bar courtyard ! Sims will enjoy swiimming in the pool, or sitting poolside on the stools having a drink from the bar. The black marble flooring gives a very nice look to the area. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice jacuzzi nook for sims to enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. They will enjoy using the fitness equipment in the gym to keep fit, and enjoy a relaxing massage in the massage chair. The open plan layout of the kitchen and dining area is very nice. Sims will enjoy eating meals at the table with sunshine coming in through the windows. Very nice games, art and library room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the armchairs reading a book, or have fun playing foosball or chess at the chess table. Nice corner nook for sims to enjoy painting on the easel . Very nice furnishing and layout of the bedrooms! The colour schemes of the bed rooms look very nice! The two storey sofas and armchairs sitting area is very nice! It looks nice with the seating on each corner of the floor rug. The aquarium is restful for sims to look at the fish whilst sitting there.
    It is very nice and detailed build! :)
  • Options
    Blaze_BardBlaze_Bard Posts: 93 Member
    edited December 2017
    I'm curious as to what the blue ribbons in the room with the vet equipment are for. Do the Sims who live here raise prize-winning show/agility dogs and cats?

Edit: Also, I imagine you must've put a lot of time and effort into Seaview Villa. It always takes me a while to build something big.
    "Good night -- even if you don't have a good knight." -- Ace Niles, Space Case
  • Options
    Thank you Rose for your review, very nice to hear your thoughts.
    Blaze_Bard wrote: »
    I'm curious as to what the blue ribbons in the room with the vet equipment are for. Do the Sims who live here raise prize-winning show/agility dogs and cats?

Edit: Also, I imagine you must've put a lot of time and effort into Seaview Villa. It always takes me a while to build something big.

Blaze_Bard ....yes it took me a while, I work full time as well so all in all a couple of weeks, plus I think I'm a messy builder, where I will change, move or delete as I go so can take a while.
    As for the ribbons.....well...this is best explained from Maisie's point of view.

"Hi, I'm Maisie Drake...and that house used to be my family home. My gran and grandad bought the house years ago, they used to breed Husky dogs but the whole scene became too much for them and one day they found a box of puppies abandoned on the beach. Well since that day they started to rescue and retrain dogs for agility, and then find them new homes. Those rosettes were from back then, I'm actually surprised they are still there. Anyways....my grandparents had a son...he was spoilt and grew up feeling entitled...he loved coming from money but did not know how to make money...(my grandpa had a little shop as well where they sold doggie toys and training gear)..but boy could he spend it. He loved dogs too, specifically dog racing and he would go every night and bet huge amounts.
    Well a lovely young lady saw him one night and they got to talking and dating....and the obvious happened...they got married and I was conceived. Now don't get me wrong, I love my parents but jeez my mother is one self centered selfish money grabbing woman..she married my dad for his money and they both happily spent it all the time.
    Of course this could not last...my grandparents got older and eventually had to stop training dogs, the house fell into disrepair..the shop got sold and eventually so did the house and we all had to move away.
    All this upset caused my grandpa to have a heart attack, and my gran followed soon after from a broken heart.
    My parents...well...with the money left over from the house they decided to sail off round the world, said they could not stand to be around what they had lost. I had finished school and could not afford college so this was my time to try and make it alone. What I did not know was that my grandparents had left me a little lump sum for my 18th and that is what I used to move back to my home town. I bought a little starter that needs some work and one day I will get my family home back.
    Some woman bought it and renovated it, so it's all shiny and new but she left the kennels which is nice. I will get it back. I hope".

So there you go that's her story and maybe she will get it back...maybe not..we shall see.
  • Options

Build 4
    Lil Cottage
    A small homely place to hang your hat and swing a cat, with a slightly overgrown garden pond.

SLHYhR5.png
    7xgP0mv.png
    d4NAruT.png
    f8ciVQk.png
    FpMwzmC.png
    DoeLHpi.png
    k7N8LAx.png
    kKTCx2I.png
    mkcUtxa.png
    cO84tjJ.png
    LW0cUo0.png
    l4IriqX.png
    sAjykTn.png
    RS7oL4g.png
    06Z51RY.png
    zcqkiOE.png
    ZnyZebU.png
    pcXS9LQ.png
    A5YjM3N.png
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    The exterior design of Lil Cottage and the landscaping of the outdoors areas looks so very homely and nice :) The green colour of the exterior walls looks nice, and the plants, flowers , rocks, cherry blossom tree and greenery covered fencing looks very pretty! Very nice gazebo! Sims will enjoy sitting in the seats in the gazebo in the outdoors air. Very nice corner nook pond. The wishing well and flower cart are nice touches in the build. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The open plan design of the kitchen and dining area looks nice. It is great that there are double stoves, and the teaset, fruit bowl, hanging pots, chickens/roosters on the table and half wall ledge are homely touches. Very nice windows dining nook for sims to enjoy eating meals in the sunlight. Very nice sofa seats and armchair sitting area in the living room. Sims will enjoy relaxing and chatting there , watching tv near the fire. The crockery display cabinets and grandfather clock look nice and homely in the room. Nice study desk area for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer, It looks great how the wall cabinets have been used to create the sink nook in the bathroom. The coat shelf and shoes rack are homely near the front door. Very nice purple, pink and white colour scheme of the bedroom. The confetti wall pattern adds a great look to the room.
    It is a very nice cottage home! :)
  • Options
    Thank you Rose