Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Owning Our own hospital/clinic for sims

I would love to own my own hospital or clinic. My sim is a doctor and I want her to have her own hospital or clinic. Just like we have own a vet clinic, do the same for the medical field.

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I've posted several times about combining the Cat & Dogs pack with the Get To Work pack and give us a "Doc In A Box" clinic for human sims. Between the two packs, we have everything we need except the programming to do it. We have human ailments, doctor profession, hospital/clinic equipment, etc. Combine those two packs and we get a clinic for humans that we can own, manage, hire/fire, etc.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Omg yes please it's so unfair that animals can get treated but Sims is like nah just take medication.
  • Options
    Okto84Okto84 Posts: 198 Member
    Yes! I really enjoy get to work - but there's no use for the hospital, police station or lab outside of working there. I kind of assumed all sims would have reasons to visit these, like being sick and things.
  • Options
    SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    Yes we need hospitals
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    Yes we need hospitals

GTW HAS hosptials only doctors and pregant women can go there
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    we need it for all sims to go there
  • Options
    Suika7Suika7 Posts: 22 Member
    I love these ideas. I'd also like the option for the "doc-in-a-box" to carry the old-fashioned black bag and make house calls.
  • Options
    Fellow_SimmerFellow_Simmer Posts: 46 Member
    Well if we are having a hospital, then our Sims should get sick and go to the hospital. Why only pregnant women and not everybody?
    I <3 the community! It's great to see so many people out here
  • Options
    2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    Maybe not a hospital since that would be a huge undertaking, but a Private Practice would be ideal and expanded active careers as well as business ownership. A sim could work alone, or hire an assistant/receptionist to make appointments (or assist with walk-in patients). Then our sim could conduct check-ups and physical, as well as be treated for illnesses. If a sim needs surgery of any kind then our sim could make an appointment at the hospital and do the surgery there. I also think a new branch could be explored like Dentist career which our sims could do all dental work in the private practice as well.