Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can Teens Be turned into vampires?

I want a teen vamp but I don't want her starting out that way.

Comments

• Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    They sure can.
  • Options
    BloomofSparksBloomofSparks Posts: 486 Member
    Yes, Thank you
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Yes, they can be turned into a vampire.
    Do remember that teen vampires still age as they have to go to the school at the normal time. The best place to live in is in one of the San Myshuno apartments then as they only have to walk until the elevator and at the school they are. Once they're young adults, their aging stops.
    If you want to increase vampire experience by sparring, do remember that teens can only fight with other teens, so you'll have to make her have a research on the computer. Increase her Vampire Lore skill and she'll level up quickly and will eventually discover ways to make plasma packs, gain temporary resistance to the sun, reset her powers and weaknesses and to even cure vampires.
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »
    Yes, they can be turned into a vampire.
    Do remember that teen vampires still age as they have to go to the school at the normal time. The best place to live in is in one of the San Myshuno apartments then as they only have to walk until the elevator and at the school they are. Once they're young adults, their aging stops.
    If you want to increase vampire experience by sparring, do remember that teens can only fight with other teens, so you'll have to make her have a research on the computer. Increase her Vampire Lore skill and she'll level up quickly and will eventually discover ways to make plasma packs, gain temporary resistance to the sun, reset her powers and weaknesses and to even cure vampires.

Another good way to train up vampire levels is to have your vampire learn "Alluring Visage", activate and dispel the skill until your vampire is down to about half power, then have them use "Dark Meditation". Using both skills gives vampire experience, and you can get the most out of "Dark Meditation" only when your vampire is around half power or lower. Remember, you can always use the potion to reset her powers later if you don't want her to have "Alluring Visage" permanently.
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.