Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Expansion Packs: Most Played to Least Played.

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Ermac910 wrote: »
    I think I dont play Get to Work that much anymore. I dont really think about the jobs that much so I think the closest I am but I do like opening business and boutiques! My most played and I think favorite one is City Living! Its just so pretty, plus I love the singing skill so much!!
    This is the Sims 3 section :)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    equiiaddictequiiaddict Posts: 24 Member
    Right now I play with Pets and Seasons the most. Weather is a must for me and so are animals, nearly all of my households have at least one pet. Just makes the game that much more realistic to me. After that I'd say Generations, Ambitions, and Late Night are all about equal. I couldn't imagine the game without them but they're not my top favorite. Then I'd say University Life, World Adventures, Island Paradise and Showtime in that order. I use them the least. I still enjoy them, but for me the mood has to strike in order for me to get the urge to send a Sim to college or to a different country, or make them live on a houseboat/go scuba diving, or make them a singer, etc.
    I don't own Supernatural or Into the Future at the moment but I'm planning on getting them soon.
    (I didn't include Stuff packs in this list, just the main expansion packs.)