NOVEMBER 15 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4! Check out whats fixed.
The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs: Create The Most Unique Pets With Create A Pet! Read more on the blog.
The Sims 4 Is Coming To Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Read the blog for more info.

Unroutable on lots

MadDoctor61MadDoctor61 Posts: 62 Member
I'm experimenting with creating my own world. I was going to put four butterfly pavilions around the science centre, each representing a different geographic area, but they didn't fit. On the third version of the world, I placed them off the lot, but overlapping the corners. I put a staircase down in each corner and tunnels connecting them. The idea was to zenoport in, then you would have access to all four. No zenoporting required. They walked right through the walls. On the forth version, which I have just started playing, I 'painted' the base of the pavilions as unrouteable. Now the sims run around the outside, till they are on the science centre lot, then walk right through the walls. Still. Anybody know how to do this? If I place the pavilions completely off the lot, the sims would be locked out by the unrouteable walls, but I couldn't join them with tunnels, keeping them all separate. Somehow, I have to be able to 'paint' the areas on the lot as unrouteable.