Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Secret Santa

Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
So, idk if this'll work or even be noticed, but I'll try. Basically, if you choose to join, I'll assign you someone to make a sim/household for. If you choose to join, say so in a reply, as well as what your preferred household would be. Then, I'll send you a message saying who you have to make a household for and their preferences.

Comments

• Options
    samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    This looks fun :)
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited December 2017
    Interesting twist to secret Santa :open_mouth: . I'm tempted to join <3
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited December 2017
    Oh, me! This sounds fun!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    @Dreamie209 @mintycupcake If you'd like to join, specify what kind of household you prefer.
  • Options
    Are you 2 still interested in joining?
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited December 2017
    I want mine to be a complete surprise! The only pack I don't have, though, is vampires, so that let's them out. But other than that, it's dealer's choice. I just ask that they come with a background story so I can know the Creator's vision for them.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    @Dreamie209 @mintycupcake If you'd like to join, specify what kind of household you prefer.

Okay! I'll give it a go.

Hmmmm let's see....

How about a Christmas-themed named family? But I wanna go outside of the box for this one

A transgender couple (biologically: mom is dad while dad is mom, but they fit their respective identified genders) with 3 kids (with a early Christmas present on the way via dad).

Mom:
    • Genius,
    • Bookworm
    • Clumsy

Dad:
    • Music Lover
    • Perfectionist
    • Romantic

Using frames are ofcourse fine and encouraged. As long as Dad is considered a male who can give birth and Mom is a female who can impregnate :smile:

Aspirations can be random.

As for the kids:
    • A teenage son: Pretty gloomy and moody at times since he lost a friend last snowflake day. He's also rather creative as he writes songs. He inspires to be like his dad, who also plays music instruments.
    • A child son: a little genius like his mother. He enjoys creating projects with his mom and he's very social around his friends. So to impress his friends, he has a pretty cool wardrobe.
    • Adopted daughter (toddler age): A fussy little one since she's still getting used to life with her new family. She's not sure how she feels about everyone, but she's defiantly warming up to her new mom <3.

Races/sim color hue/culture/etc. are up to the creator <3. I'd prefer the adopted daughter to be rather unique compared to the rest of the family. Oh also CC is fine too so go wild (I most likely already have it :lol: ).

I'm making a summary right now <3.
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    Thanks for submitting! I'll wait a bit to see if more people join before assigning. Should I participate too?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Thanks for submitting! I'll wait a bit to see if more people join before assigning. Should I participate too?

For sure! :3 I guess obviously you won't get the secret part of it but it'll still be fun to make sims and have sims made for you right? :)
  • Options
    Maybe you should make a cut off date (like December 15th or something) to give people a chance to join but also a chance to create sims, and then everyone knows what's going on and when.
  • Options
    samemie wrote: »
    Maybe you should make a cut off date (like December 15th or something) to give people a chance to join but also a chance to create sims, and then everyone knows what's going on and when.

That's what I had in mind.
  • Options

That same date you mean or another one?
  • Options

That same date you mean or another one?

I wasn't sure about the date yet, but I had the idea of a cut off date.
  • Options
    megalodonsimmermegalodonsimmer Posts: 150 Member
    I'd definitely want to participate! I'm good with it being a surprise, too, I love seeing what someone comes up with on their own. :)
    I'll probably use it in my current legacy story in one way or another, so be sure to give them a backstory or smth so I can stay true to the creator's vision when I use them.
    FaUPP49.jpg
    EA Origin ID: megalodonlive
  • Options
    ..... :3
  • Options
    I won't be participating since I'm not a simmer anymore, but this will still go on for all of you. Just 3 days until the deadline!
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I won't be participating since I'm not a simmer anymore, but this will still go on for all of you. Just 3 days until the deadline!

Aww okay, I hope you return someday and sim with us :smile: . Thinking about it though, I think this thread would attract a few more in the sims and modeling section :open_mouth: (not sure if it belongs there but it does fit the description since we're making sims).
  • Options
    edited December 2017

That's a shame :(
    Dreamie209 wrote: »

Aww okay, I hope you return someday and sim with us :smile: . Thinking about it though, I think this thread would attract a few more in the sims and modeling section :open_mouth: (not sure if it belongs there but it does fit the description since we're making sims).

You might be right, either that or the general discussion section. But hey, even if it is just us lot I'm still looking forward to it :)
  • Options
    LisaLadybirDLisaLadybirD Posts: 447 Member
    Raising with a bump.
    I didn't say it was your fault. I said i was blaming you!
  • Options
    Just a reminder, today is the last day to join. Tomorrow, you will be assigned someone to make a sim/household for.
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Is it too late to join??
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    Dreamie209 wrote: »

You might be right, either that or the general discussion section. But hey, even if it is just us lot I'm still looking forward to it :)[/quote]

Same here !:D I haven't made sims for others in ages, and I really miss it <3.

@simlish1 : I'm not sure, It's up to @Simtown15 . But I hope they make an exception for ya <3
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    I'd like to participate if there's still time to join. It's not quite midnight on the 15th here. Surprise me. I don't have Vampires, so that's out. A backstory would be good.
    image.png
  • Options
    I hope it's not too late for you guys to join. Haven't had a message from OP yet with who my secret santa is, so hopefully it's not too late. :)
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Fingers crossed :D
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties