Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More vacation spots.

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I want some world adventure any adventure pack would do really so long as there's adventure :)
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    I want a vacation on a different planet B) .
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    cristill13 wrote: »
    I want a vacation on a different planet B) .

that would be cool
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I would love more vacation spots of all kinds, but they need to have something fun to do. I like OR, but after you've collected all the bugs or herbs and met the Hermit, camping alone is just boring. Too bad they couldn't have added mountain climbing.

In other threads I have made suggestions concerning a Dude Ranch Vacation in Death Valley with exploring for gold and riding horses.

I have also suggested a Vacation world about the size of FH that is all one big Carnival World with 5 or 6 lots and each lot is a different carnival experience. A big lot with two roller coasters similar to Roaring Heights (I still want the fun/spooky coaster from S1). An arcade lot for carnival games. A big tent outdoor snack food stall area. Plus the possibility of getting lost in the House Of Mirrors and having a frightening adventure in a Haunted House Maze from which you must escape, like one of those new places where you and friends go for a night and get locked in and must find the clues to escape, but for our sims.