Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plumbob Light Rewards

Hi!

Does anyone know if Sims 3 purchases acquired in 2017 still give you the emotional light rewards?
To be gorgeous and high and true and fine and fluffy and moist and sticky and lovely, all you have to do is to believe that one is gorgeous and high and true and fine and fluffy and moist and sticky and lovely.

Comments

• Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    I bought the TS3 base game a couple months ago and got the green light, so although the FAQ says it's over it may not be
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    Kal_T0rakKal_T0rak Posts: 172 Member
    Awesome, it does in fact work. Juts bought University Life and got the reward in Sims 4!
    To be gorgeous and high and true and fine and fluffy and moist and sticky and lovely, all you have to do is to believe that one is gorgeous and high and true and fine and fluffy and moist and sticky and lovely.
  • Options
    Shovel_FighterShovel_Fighter Posts: 8 New Member
    > @CyrusTheLoser said:
    > I bought the TS3 base game a couple months ago and got the green light, so although the FAQ says it's over it may not be

> @Kal_T0rak said:
    > Awesome, it does in fact work. Juts bought University Life and got the reward in Sims 4!

for real? it still works? wow, that's awesome news if it's true! did u buy via origin?
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,427 Member
    It worked for me as well, I just stared playing sims 4 this year, I waited for the toddlers to arrive.
    I didn't even know there were lamps for sims 3 owners but when I started up the game for the first time this year I got my lamps too.
    Even for a sims 3 EP I bought this year.
  • Options
    > @Atreya33 said:
    > It worked for me as well, I just stared playing sims 4 this year, I waited for the toddlers to arrive.
    > I didn't even know there were lamps for sims 3 owners but when I started up the game for the first time this year I got my lamps too.
    > Even for a sims 3 EP I bought this year.

UPDATE: Same! ... it still works, i got ALL the REWARDS even the "The Ultimate Freezer Bunny AWARD"!!!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    > @Atreya33 said:
    > It worked for me as well, I just stared playing sims 4 this year, I waited for the toddlers to arrive.
    > I didn't even know there were lamps for sims 3 owners but when I started up the game for the first time this year I got my lamps too.
    > Even for a sims 3 EP I bought this year.

UPDATE: Same! ... it still works, i got ALL the REWARDS even the "The Ultimate Freezer Bunny AWARD"!!!

Hello
    It is great that you now own all the rewards! :) Happy simming !
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello
    > It is great that you now own all the rewards! :) Happy simming !

thx! so happy it's still working! ;)
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    I wonder since the rewards program is over, if they'll ever just patch it in. It kind of sucks because my sims 4 and sims 3 collection are on separate accounts, so I can't get the lamps or llama, freezer bunny sculpture. :/
  • Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    They may as well just patch them in for anybody who does not have them.

May as well give the complete TS3 collection away free too - they did it with TS2.
  • Options
    TheBlaireWitchTheBlaireWitch Posts: 762 Member
    plopppo2 wrote: »

May as well give the complete TS3 collection away free too - they did it with TS2.

It'd be great! Nearly 500$ worth of stuff for free lol I always thought that if they did that, they should include the store content. Then I looked up how much it would cost to buy all of it and the packs....$74k USD
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    plopppo2 wrote: »

It'd be great! Nearly 500$ worth of stuff for free lol I always thought that if they did that, they should include the store content. Then I looked up how much it would cost to buy all of it and the packs....$74k USD

You've got to be kidding! And people complain TS4 has got too many stuff packs!