Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lazy Gamer Console review on TS4 is up

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    DougyDougy Posts: 47 Member
    [quote="crashhat141;c-16207838"]I also bought the game after the save patch was launched. I knew the game was going to have problems, I just didn't expect the game to be this frustrating to play. If the problems I'm dealing with happened once in awhile, it wouldnt bother me as much, but it's a constant occurrence every time I try t play.[/quote]

I am sorry to hear that you're still experiencing issues with the game every time you play . It's certainly not fair on your part . And I am also sorry for assuming that you weren't aware of the save game issues and other related issues of the game .

I think it's fair to have expectations as long as they're reasonable and your expectations I think are more than fair .

Are you experiencing the save game bug. When the save game patched was released , I still experienced losing progress , so I decided to save the game at 10 minute intervals so I wouldidnt lose progress . It has worked so far .

Still you shouldidnt have to find a workaround issue when it comes to this fbasic feature that shouldidnt of been broken to begin with .
  • Options
    crashhat141crashhat141 Posts: 90 Member
    I'm not experiencing the save bug at all. Well, the game does tell you to save often lol. I always save often, it's a habit. Whenever my main sim is in bed, I make sure everyone in the household is at home, then I save. I've been doing this since sims 3 console, I would recommend doing the same thing you've been doing. The sims 3 console had a save bug where it wouldn't save at all once you hit 30weeks in game. Each time you tried, it would freeze so you would have to restart the game. Once they fixed that problem then completely abandoned the game, even though there was still minor stuff to fix
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    I'm not experiencing the save bug at all. Well, the game does tell you to save often lol. I always save often, it's a habit. Whenever my main sim is in bed, I make sure everyone in the household is at home, then I save. I've been doing this since sims 3 console, I would recommend doing the same thing you've been doing. The sims 3 console had a save bug where it wouldn't save at all once you hit 30weeks in game. Each time you tried, it would freeze so you would have to restart the game. Once they fixed that problem then completely abandoned the game, even though there was still minor stuff to fix

Well The Sims Team already released a patch to fix it. SO yeah the bug is already fixed.