Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thread for kyng226-problem with cats & dogs

@kyng226,
I'm having the same problem, my game was working fine before i got the cats and dogs expansion pack. I thought it was my CC which i have a ton of, and i went through and found a couple of CC that seemed to be messing with my game. Because at first my problem was that whenever id click on my household to play them the loading screen would keep going and it wouldn't let me play because it was just loading forever. I fixed that by removing some broken CC. And i went to go play for the first time after getting Cats and Dogs but now my problem is that every time i go to interact with my puppy, the task cancels and my sim glitches. Im not ready to give up any of my CC I've worked so hard on getting. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Comments

• Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    Hmmm, have you tried running all your CC through Sims 4 Studio? That's the only thing I can think of to suggest if you're not willing to give up your CC. But you may have to make a choice; CC was broken by the patch, not by C&D specifically, so even uninstalling it wouldn't help you.