Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Nanny

I do applaud how the Nanny is in the Sims 4. Wonderful and so helpful unlike many of the previous Sim games. I was reluctant to employ a Nanny knowing how she was in previous Sim games. I know much of this is based on luck on what kind of Nanny you get, but on the whole I have found the whole experience to be helpful and fun in the game.

Comments

• Options
    Greenyoshi6Greenyoshi6 Posts: 10 New Member
    I couldn't agree any less with you. For my second generation of my new save from when Parenthood released not too long ago, I had to hire a nanny since both parents had a job to attend to. The nanny I got was an extremely loving elder, and everytime I hired the nanny, it was always her because of the relationship the offspring had with her. She was hired about maybe 4 or 5 times in total. Overall, I was really impressed by how useful they are in TS4 as opposed to say in the TS3 when they would arrive and watch TV and sleep all day.
  • Options
    WaxingCrescent05WaxingCrescent05 Posts: 577 Member
    I couldn't agree any less with you. For my second generation of my new save from when Parenthood released not too long ago, I had to hire a nanny since both parents had a job to attend to. The nanny I got was an extremely loving elder, and everytime I hired the nanny, it was always her because of the relationship the offspring had with her. She was hired about maybe 4 or 5 times in total. Overall, I was really impressed by how useful they are in TS4 as opposed to say in the TS3 when they would arrive and watch TV and sleep all day.

Saying "I couldn't agree any less" tends to imply that you completely disagree lol. Not sure if i get your meaning there
    Follow my Simblr at FauntleroySims, or my Twitter @fauntleroysims! I'm kind of a noob to social media rn XD
    Origin ID: Eve0053
    Windows 10 Home 64 bit - Intel Core i7-6700K 4GHz (8 CPUs) - 16GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Dedicated VRAM - Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB
  • Options
    Greenyoshi6Greenyoshi6 Posts: 10 New Member
    > @WaxingCrescent05 said:
    > Greenyoshi6 wrote: »
    >
    > I couldn't agree any less with you. For my second generation of my new save from when Parenthood released not too long ago, I had to hire a nanny since both parents had a job to attend to. The nanny I got was an extremely loving elder, and everytime I hired the nanny, it was always her because of the relationship the offspring had with her. She was hired about maybe 4 or 5 times in total. Overall, I was really impressed by how useful they are in TS4 as opposed to say in the TS3 when they would arrive and watch TV and sleep all day.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Saying "I couldn't agree any less" tends to imply that you completely disagree lol. Not sure if i get your meaning there

Good catch. I meant to type "I couldn't agree any more than you. haha
  • Options
    Lucid_blehLucid_bleh Posts: 107 Member
    It would be a great idea if someone added the nanny as a part time job / ambition / type of buisness in one of the expansions :o
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

747a4083471d8b76843c1c120cf5bd98.jpg