Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

name one thing you want for Christmas

Comments

• Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I Actually really want Sims 3 for Christmas. If i get it, i'm using Christmas money to get pets.
    It seems like a really fun game.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    I want the eighty set of touch new sketch markers and some new micron pens. Lol you can tell I like to draw...
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    I want the eighty set of touch new sketch markers and some new micron pens. Lol you can tell I like to draw...

I Went to Five Below with my parents and saw something similar. It was a large drawing set with all different kinds of drawing tools. I really like drawing too :P
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    @LyricSimsz15 if you like drawing you should go to hobby lobby or micheals on Black Friday. If you have that where you live. Or just wait till stuff is on sale. I got the seventy pack of prisma color pencils for a great price.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I bought new pedals and a shifter for when I play Project Cars 2. I also picked up Cats & Dogs, so I'm good for The Sims 4 too.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    @LyricSimsz15 if you like drawing you should go to hobby lobby or micheals on Black Friday. If you have that where you live. Or just wait till stuff is on sale. I got the seventy pack of prisma color pencils for a great price.

I Do have a Hobby Lobby, but my parents wont take me there because "politics", which is stxpid.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Lucid_blehLucid_bleh Posts: 107 Member
    What I would really love is for a Sims 4 Seasonal game pack or a Sims 4 travel pack with lots of new activities and challenges :'(:s ... I have manny other wishes but my mind is stuck contemplating when these game packs will be released :|
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

747a4083471d8b76843c1c120cf5bd98.jpg
  • Options
    @LyricSimsz15 well thats terrible. Sorry.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    @LyricSimsz15 I'm sorry to hear; I very much despise when parents do that to their kids.

As for something I'd like for Christmas... well, I really don't want to ask for too much. But a new leg, I guess?
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Chris Hemsworth! LOL :D Since I know I can't have that.. I would love a tablet. :) Honestly, I just can't wait for everyone to open my gifts.
  • Options
    MRSMLOGMRSMLOG Posts: 21,181 Member
    A KitchenAid Mixer <3 . I love making (and eating) bread, but arthritis makes it hard.
  • Options
    I Thought of something else i wanted for Christmas!

an explanation of why i exist
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    MorieTrisMorieTris Posts: 56 Member
    This is gonna be real cheesy but I feel like I wanna ask my family to donate what they would spend on me to a charitable organisation. Except for my husband - he's getting me expansion packs XD And my dad, he wants to get me the book version of the Fantastic Beasts movie script.
    JMppbSi.png
  • Options
    MaxineMaxiMumMaxineMaxiMum Posts: 26 Member
    I would like a new set of knives, I want to get back to cooking more meals for myself so I want some really good knives.
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    I want might & magic..... -al powers... :star:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited November 2017
    A4P0_1_20150903522553945.jpg
    Nikon AF-S FL VR 600mm f/4

Yep...Santa, not asking for much. Juuuust $16K, :D

I need to get back out and shoot.

But at least even if I don't get this lens for Christmas (considering the price...it's very likely that I won't); at least I'll be getting TS3 University Life and Into The Future for Christmas. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    LisaLadybirDLisaLadybirD Posts: 447 Member
    To wake up that morning with a smile
    I didn't say it was your fault. I said i was blaming you!
  • Options
    GrandRailGrandRail Posts: 60 Member
    A new computer... or at least a new motherboard and processor.
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    My two fwont teef.
  • Options
    simgumdropsimgumdrop Posts: 77 Member
    I want a new purse, but I don't trust anyone to buy what I like. So a gift card would be nice.
  • Options
    Simmer4lifeeeeSimmer4lifeeee Posts: 38 Member
    I want Shane Dawson’s book (It Gets Worse). if you don’t know him you should check him out he’s funny af :p
  • Options
    I meant af, autocorrect sometimes makes life harder lol
  • Options
    I MEANT AS F LOLLL
  • Options
    Katie123Katie123 Posts: 925 Member
    I'm looking forward to spending the day with my family even though my brother moved away and now lives in America and we are here in England it will be sad without him but we will make the most of it and call him when we can.
    I am excited to receive sims 4 cats & dogs i've been waiting patiently!! :D
    tumblr_n25chlaSo01rrajoto1_500.gif

Katie123