Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center no longer found

I had to stop playing Sims 4 for some weeks because things that happened to me recently, now that I want to play again I decided to see if there are updates to my favorite mod: MC Command Center from https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com... but I get a not found page!!!

Does this means the Mod doesn't exist anymore? Did they change address again? No more updates?

I love this mod and I think Sims 4 will be really boring without it!!!

Comments

• Options
    chicvibechicvibe Posts: 61 Member
    Deaderpool is working on his Tumblr account. Check out SimsVIP for mods that need to be updated (I cannot post a link yet) and also MC Command center's current hotfix is linked there.
  • Options
    AlahyanaAlahyana Posts: 37 Member
    chicvibe wrote: »
    Deaderpool is working on his Tumblr account. Check out SimsVIP for mods that need to be updated (I cannot post a link yet) and also MC Command center's current hotfix is linked there.

Thanks... I will check in SimsVIP page!!!
  • Options
    Sara123443Sara123443 Posts: 6 New Member
    Hey i have every options of the Mc command except the Wooho. I have downloaded it, but it is not coming up as an option. My sims can not even try for a baby. When they are asking to make a baby they just talk and never they are never going to the bed.
  • Options
    and they are never going to the bed
  • Options
    > @Sara123443 said:
    > Hey i have every options of the Mc command except the Wooho. I have downloaded it, but it is not coming up as an option. My sims can not even try for a baby. When they are asking to make a baby they just talk and never going to the bed
  • Options
    > @Sara123443 said:
  • Options
    chicvibechicvibe Posts: 61 Member
    @Sara123443- When you download the MCCC files, you must unzip the folder and put them directly into your mods folder, NOT in any subfolders. Also, you want to make sure that you have the latest version of MCCC for YOUR game. Do you have Cats & Dogs installed on your game? If you do, there is a version of MCCC that you must have. If not, you need a different version.

It is important, and imperative that you carefully read the description on the MCCC deaderpool tumblr about which version you need to have.

MCCC is activated two ways.

When you are playing your sim, and you click on your sim, the MCCC option should come up.

The other option is to click on a computer in your sim's household to activate "global" options. If, however, you are not savvy with how to use this or what options mean, you can go back to the tumblr and read about it.