Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is Vlad an immortal widow?

HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
Title says it all. Who is the woman in the other two photos hanging on the wall? Did she die from sunlight or did Vlad kill her himself?
23912324598_2a1fcb7166_o.jpg

The house my sims live reside in is called Tanglewood Manor and was created by @itguyinsc
Origin ID
HillyPlays
P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything

Comments

• Options
    AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    I think she's one of the Sims from the trailer and on the current menu screen. The one in the yellow dress. If you mean who she is story wise, no clue.
  • Options
    I think she's one of the Sims from the trailer and on the current menu screen. The one in the yellow dress. If you mean who she is story wise, no clue.

I just watched the trailer. She's the vampire in the blue dress!! But there's still the question of how she came to know Vlad. Hmmm.....
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited October 2017
    if they're related I don't think it's romantically. One of the pictures has her with a different vampire.
    In any case though, I don't believe those other vampires were ever given a story
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    if they're related I don't think it's romantically. One of the pictures has her with a different vampire.
    In any case though, I don't believe those other vampires were ever given a story

Huh, it's still curious to me. Maybe they are related. But who knows? Lol.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    SodaGnomeSodaGnome Posts: 154 Member
    edited October 2017
    Another question is what is this man/marionette/creature she is holding?

irD2lML.jpg
  • Options
    taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    Vlad may have some relationship to her, but I don't think it's romantic because in one of the large photos she is posed with the black vampire who I assume is her husband/lover. Maybe a relative of Vlad. She seems to be a mystery indeed though.
    SodaGnome wrote: »
    Another question is what is this man/marionette/creature she is holding?

irD2lML.jpg

Looks more like a bouquet to me.
  • Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    You can actually Download her in the gallery. Maxiscreator01 under Royal Vampires.
  • Options
    Madachan88 wrote: »
    You can actually Download her in the gallery. Maxiscreator01 under Royal Vampires.

So she and Vlad were the first vampires in Forgotten Hollow? I'm gonna look for her in the gallery now!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    Maybe she’s Vlad’s daughter (I know with his genetics....) or an adopted daughter that he later turned into a vampire. So his vampire offspring
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• Options
    [quote="HillyBeth;c-16094520"][quote="Madachan88;c-16094172"]You can actually Download her in the gallery. Maxiscreator01 under Royal Vampires. [/quote]

So she and Vlad were the first vampires in Forgotten Hollow? I'm gonna look for her in the gallery now![/quote]

Or Noble Vampires looked them up again.
    Her Name is Inna Cents

It's kinda cool that Maxis Uploading some their premades in the Gallery for us too us them.
  • Options
    SiMsStoriesSiMsStories Posts: 219 Member
    That is Inna Cents. I see what maxis did there: Inna Cents= Innocent. LOL, all jokes aside. Madachan had explain: That is Inna Cents a noble vampire but is ranked to a master vampire in my game. She is shown in other portraits standing beside the black Vampire who someone had made and named him Adam. Her, Adam, Blood, Yaritza (the vampiress with the red dress) & Ellie are apparently "Missing" In the gamepack or possibly "dead".

s2PCDx9.png

iweoCMv.png

mvyZRXa.png

However I did come across something very interesting in game and that could answer the whole did Vlad had a lover? However, I will refrain from saying anything else. Since it would spoil the plot of my series relating to him and the other pre-made vampires.
    BHv51HO.gif
    Alive - Episode 2: Friends |watch it on| Youtube | Forum | Twitter
  • Options
    Hm Inna Cents = Innocence
    Wow why didn't I seeing this. XD
    But her name could be a reference too Mina Murray from Bram Stokers Dracula. Inna = Mina
    And another thing Vlads human form is based of Christopher Lee as he played Dracula, in one film adaptation from book . And Vlad Dark Form is based of Nosferatu a another adaption from the book.