Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Positives From Todays C&D Clip

Let's pick out a few of the things we see that's new or we get a better look at.

Here's a better view of the pet fountain in the pet park.
175303.png

The neighborhood with the pet park. Possibly at least four lots.
175305.png

Pet door and new décor.
175307.png

Big kitty stuffed animal. Love the calico.
175309.png

"NO POOPING" sign.
175310.png

A livable lot next door to the lighthouse.
175312.png

What are the things you noticed?

Comments

• Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    I love it all! I'm very curious about that house next to the lighthouse! My son and I watched the video and we both loved the affection interaction when she picked up the cat! It was so sweet!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    The chasing part with the music was intense lol. I think it's cool that pets will chase other pets. I can see myself having so much fun with this pack
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I kind of like the messed up fence in the last picture. It's probably not something we can actually use but it reminds me of my grand father's beach house.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    twilight_aerithtwilight_aerith Posts: 653 Member
    edited October 2017
    The rug in the 3rd picture looks interesting. Is it new? It reminds me of a sign that is saying no to something, similar to the no pooping sign.
    Origin ID: Samerella
  • Options
    beladanibeladani Posts: 61 Member
    I like the chasing very much. I hope it's not a video trick.
    pncFLnjBj
  • Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    edited October 2017
    I thought the raccoon was really cute. I liked the big stuffed cat and what looked like decals, the no poo sign, the fountain, the cat trees/posts, and the doggie door. The fence would work for some builds.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    That odd fence may be part of the lighthouse property. It would be great if it was a buildable fence, but I don't see how.
  • Options
    ysa88ysa88 Posts: 260 Member
    Im in love with that big stuffed cat :smiley:
    simblr

ea id: ysa_88
  • Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    That odd fence may be part of the lighthouse property. It would be great if it was a buildable fence, but I don't see how.

You are probably right. I was looking at the fence, thinking TLC houses, and not what was behind it.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    The raccoon ear-twitching wub.gif
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    The raccoon ear-twitching wub.gif

I thought i was the only one lol
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    I like the fact the dog reacted to the cat, not all dogs like cats.
  • Options
    FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    The rug in the 3rd picture looks interesting. Is it new? It reminds me of a sign that is saying no to something, similar to the no pooping sign.

I think it's a 'no dogs' sign. That looks like a dog's head in the background.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    FKM100 wrote: »

I think it's a 'no dogs' sign. That looks like a dog's head in the background.

Yes, it does look like a "NO DOGS" rug. Perfect for a cat lady.

There's a new fireplace in the 4th picture.

The pet doors come in two styles and two sizes (3rd & 5th pictures).

In the second picture, I wonder if the pet park is one of four lots or one big lot. If you compare the 1st picture to the 2nd, you see the pet park fountain is 180 degrees rotated. Note the food cart location. The top left section appears to be open grassy area. The top right section appears to have a building in it. And the lower right section appears to be a grassy area in a fence or hedge with a public toilet or food cart.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Love that fence. Maybe it is decor pieces we can use?
  • Options
    cryskcrysk Posts: 657 Member
    hsZfw5W.jpg
    That makes me believe there is a placeable straight version of the fence

UmWGlOP.jpg
    Looking closely at this they seem to connect
    ccBcpyk.jpg
  • Options
    twilight_aerithtwilight_aerith Posts: 653 Member
    edited October 2017
    If the rug is no dogs allowed, maybe it's a way to stop dogs from entering your house through the pet door? Strays or owned. There could be a no cats option too or maybe even a no strays option. I might be thinking too in depth but it might work as a way to keep the random neighborhood critters out of your house since they have pet doors now. Or even just control which of your household pets can used the door. Maybe you want a dog door but you don't want your cat to go outside. Who knows but it's an interesting thought.
    Origin ID: Samerella
  • Options
    JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    has anyone realize we can make our own pet house using the pet door, rather than the pre built pet houses?
    39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

• Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Your cat looks scared...

That huge lot your pet can play at.

Also, pet doors.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    crysk wrote: »
    hsZfw5W.jpg

UmWGlOP.jpg

Maybe it's like the string lights that came in a couple of packs I think (I know they came in the toddler pack) where you can match poles and lights to extend them as long as you want them? I'd love that!

@Dannydanbo I hadn't noticed the fireplace! I love it!

Also in the first picture @crysk posted, is that a new mailbox? I have one attached to my house like that now and I like the idea of not needing to put one on a post. It would work better for some houses.
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I hope we get a 'dogs vs foxes'clip today :) I like spotting the new items and seeing more shots of BB of course
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I wonder if the poster in the 4th picture shows all the accessories you can get for a cat. We know we're getting a collar and a scratching post -- might we also get scissors to clip their claws and a poop-scooper?
  • Options
    drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    JasonRMJ wrote: »
    has anyone realize we can make our own pet house using the pet door, rather than the pre built pet houses?

No you can’t
  • Options
    drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    crysk wrote: »
    hsZfw5W.jpg

UmWGlOP.jpg

I don’t think any of that is made with build mode. All of the windows on that house are opaque, which wouldn’t happen on a regular lot with the camera so close. Perhaps the lighthouse is a shell like the CL apartments? I could be wrong but the windows and fencing (which is surely decorative) tell me it’s deco.
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Ehrm, what clip ? I'm totally in the dark here.