Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hi! New Members Come In!!

Comments

• Options
    tretheratrethera Posts: 19 Member
    Hi everone. I have been a new member for two years. I am usally happy being a lurker but I like to chime now and then. :)
  • Options
    ElenadewyElenadewy Posts: 60 Member
    Thank you!

And also... someone snap a pic, it's my first post!!
    This is a glorious moment.
    But honestly, I thought it would be some kind of long, intellectual text about the pros and cons to my favorite Sims dish. (Probably the good ol' Pan De Muerto but yeah I am really making this post longer than it should be.)
  • Options
    MumuDesuyoMumuDesuyo Posts: 36 Member
    Came here to ask for help with the game but this member system keeps me from doing that so gg
  • Options
    LukeHeath21LukeHeath21 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi everyone just made an account trying to become a new member (^_^)
  • Options
    DesertFlow3rDesertFlow3r Posts: 5 New Member
    Hey! I'm still figuring out the forums, but I believe your thread is helping me fully join :wink: Thanks!
  • Options
    NycoleCNycoleC Posts: 12 New Member
    I have been a new member for a while now. Still hasn't become a member yet ;-; . Thanks for creating this thread !
  • Options
    CenthaCentha Posts: 46 Member
    Hello! I am new here, and I'd really like it if you guys could help me become a full-fledged member of the sims forums! I have had an account before, but when my mom's jerk of an ex boyfriend broke my computer I lost that account XD I really want to be able to post pictures of my sims again, so if you guys would like to help me that would be much appreciated!
  • Options
    AJC20178AJC20178 Posts: 264 Member
    Hello im new to sims 4 but have played sims since the original. Im missing some of the features from sims 3 though
  • Options
    AJC20178AJC20178 Posts: 264 Member
    Does anyone know, How to i get points so i can become a member to post my own questions? Thank you
  • Options
    kismetkismet Posts: 61 Member
    I'm not necessarily new to these forums but this is a new account!

How's it going?
  • Options
    > @AJC20178 said:
    > Does anyone know, How to i get points so i can become a member to post my own questions? Thank you

You have to do some more posting. Same with changing your avatar
  • Options
    > @MumuDesuyo said:
    > Came here to ask for help with the game but this member system keeps me from doing that so gg

Did you ever get some help?
  • Options
    AbyArashiAbyArashi Posts: 386 Member
    OMG thank you for this thread! ( ;u;)
    My Origin ID is AbyArashi
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    I've been reading this feed for a little while now and finally jumped on board as I found myself wanting to make comments back to people - time differences make it hard (I assume) but I'm loving being interactive
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    CatersCaters Posts: 102 Member
    Hi. I am a new member. I started with the sims 3 and now I am playing sims 4. I love how sims 4 has a breastfeeding option for moms with their babies.
  • Options
    Love4FluffyLove4Fluffy Posts: 25 Member
    I've been a new member for over a year. I am a terrible lurker and only ever want to post when I have pictures to share. Help me solve this dilemma!~

@Caters I adore that feature too, especially since I breastfeed my baby IRL and it is a nice detail to be able to replicate. ♥
  • Options
    caroline_simscaroline_sims Posts: 31 Member
    Hi I'm a new member I'm Caroline I have a big problem so If you have a solution leave it on my wall <3
  • Options
    simmerchick659simmerchick659 Posts: 4 New Member
    hi! im a new member(: this site is pretty cool
  • Options
    SIMplyPathSIMplyPath Posts: 13 New Member
    Hi, long time simmer, new to the community *waves*
  • Options
    Gentiana78Gentiana78 Posts: 3 New Member
    I was going to post a sim meme but can't yet oops. Oh well, hello anyway :)
  • Options
    chaysethegingerchaysetheginger Posts: 20 Member
    I've never really joined any of the forums or anything but I just now got my own account, so hey!
    "My philosophy.. is that, worrying means you suffer twice."
  • Options
    AnisePineapplesAnisePineapples Posts: 2 New Member
    Why Hello.
    I joined here to like post about my new legacy challenge. Just need to wait till I get a membership .-.
  • Options
    JackieAdamsJackieAdams Posts: 24 New Member
    New to forums not to the game. Hi B)
  • Options
    JackieAdamsJackieAdams Posts: 24 New Member
    oops that was supposed to be sunglasses smiley lol cant edit comment
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    How do people get the "selfie" avatar without having the "camera" screen in the way when you take an in game picture? Is it with using tab and then doing so? I would love to change my avatar now that I'm a member
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top