Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The School Name In In-Game Notifications

My school is Hogwarts, but whenever the students get a notification about school the school name is incorrect and is still referring to the old default school name. How can i correct this?

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
  • Options
    LexLennonLexLennon Posts: 134 Member
    edited October 2017
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello
    This may be an issue with the school’s mod. You may need to be in touch with the creator of the mod.
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello
    This may be an issue with the school’s mod. You may need to be in touch with the creator of the mod.

I'm using the Zerbu GetToSchool mod and it's very hard to get response from such a busy moder unfortunately. :(
  • Options
    PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    edited October 2017
    Huh? I don't think that mod includes changing the name of the actual school. You mean what you called the lot where you send your sims to go to school, right? Yeah. The mod doesn't change the reply that sims get when they ask what school they go to, or when they get notifications about the school. It just gives you the option to go to school, as it says. The name of the school isn't affected. Or as far as I know anyway (I've used the mod before.)
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Options
    CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    Zerbu's GoToSchool Mod shouldn't change the name at all
    Do you have Brittpinkie's Harry Potter pack? Her trait mod got updated, I never used the pack or traits, so I'm not sure if it should rename anything. Do you have any Harry potter themed mod?

tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• Options
    LexLennonLexLennon Posts: 134 Member
    Zerbu's GoToSchool Mod shouldn't change the name at all
    Do you have Brittpinkie's Harry Potter pack? Her trait mod got updated, I never used the pack or traits, so I'm not sure if it should rename anything. Do you have any Harry potter themed mod?

I do have the mod pack and I have my Hogwarts school and the kids go there as they should (unfortunately so do the muggles :disappointed: ) but if the kids get a notification about school the notification will sometimes name some generic school name and not the one high school I have in the worlds. I have even tried making a Muggle school and a Hogwarts co-exist to see if that'd force the game to pick a name, but no dice. Granted this is just me being picky as it is not all too often that the notifications mention the school name, but it just bugs me a bit. :smile: