Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolves GP and C&D EP,would be quite complementary

leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
Im thinking, as Maxis leave supernatural sims for dedicated GP for each specie, then Werewolves could be much better than TS3, also they could have a wolf form (not only the TS3 werewolf form). Then I was thinking about CAP clothes....

Maybe Werewolves GP add new clothes than can be used by werewolves at wolf form and dogs (also werewolves at wolf form can use clothes for dogs)

Comments

• Options
    jimjam1009jimjam1009 Posts: 165 Member
    leo3487 wrote: »
    Im thinking, as Maxis leave supernatural sims for dedicated GP for each specie, then Werewolves could be much better than TS3, also they could have a wolf form (not only the TS3 werewolf form). Then I was thinking about CAP clothes....

Maybe Werewolves GP add new clothes than can be used by werewolves at wolf form and dogs (also werewolves at wolf form can use clothes for dogs)

I really hope we get a werewolf pack soon, I've been so hyped for witches and fairies, but werewolves, I am most excited for. I hope at all life stages they can turn into wolves, like toddlers turning into wolf pups and teens-aldult turning into adult wolves and so on. I also noticed that there is a wolf shirt in Cats and Dogs so I'm hoping that's a teaser for it coming next. What are some ideas that your have?
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I feel like some of the things Dogs do would transfer right into what Werewolves can do.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    Loanet wrote: »
    I feel like some of the things Dogs do would transfer right into what Werewolves can do.

Maybe if u have cats and dogs you can turn into a wolf, but if u don’t you can have some other form. Although I’d prefer not needing it tho
  • Options

What are some powers that you would want?
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    First off, a whole bunch of animal behaviour could be turned into skills for your werewolf - digging good things up could be a power, howling could be a weakness, There could be a lunar cycle that decides if you can be a wolf during the day as well as the moonlight, and a power allowing you to do that. Moulting so you might shed hair. Getting fleas. Having extra enemity with Vampires, and being able to fight them specifically (if you've got vampires).

Turning into a wolf, like Vampires turn into bats, and travelling fast that way. This could be done even without having Cats&Dogs directly installed. It might be similar to controlling pets so you could play with dog items and dig things up, but you wouldn't learn tricks or go for walks on leashes. I mean, you are a Werewolf, not a pet.

Being on better terms with dogs than cats.

The CAP dog's head manipulation looks very well suited to making a wolf-headed werewolf as your alternate form, rather than just hairy people. They also have tails. I think they would be extremely cut down in options though, considering they're wereWOLVES.

This would be a great time to add body-hair!
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    First off, a whole bunch of animal behaviour could be turned into skills for your werewolf - digging good things up could be a power, howling could be a weakness, There could be a lunar cycle that decides if you can be a wolf during the day as well as the moonlight, and a power allowing you to do that. Moulting so you might shed hair. Getting fleas. Having extra enemity with Vampires, and being able to fight them specifically (if you've got vampires).

Turning into a wolf, like Vampires turn into bats, and travelling fast that way. This could be done even without having Cats&Dogs directly installed. It might be similar to controlling pets so you could play with dog items and dig things up, but you wouldn't learn tricks or go for walks on leashes. I mean, you are a Werewolf, not a pet.

The CAP dog's head manipulation looks very well suited to making a wolf-headed werewolf as your alternate form, rather than just hairy people. They also have tails. I think they would be extremely cut down in options though, considering they're wereWOLVES.

I just hope they can turn into actual wolves and they can actually move around a live in that form, obviously not forever but I'm guessing you know what I mean. I also hope all life stages can turn into wolves including toddlers.
  • Options
    jimjam1009 wrote: »

I just hope they can turn into actual wolves and they can actually move around a live in that form, obviously not forever but I'm guessing you know what I mean. I also hope all life stages can turn into wolves including toddlers.

I don't know about werewolf toddlers... I mean, it would be cute, but I doubt it... maybe Children and teenagers will turn into puppies, young adults and adults into adults, and elders into old dogs.

It would be cool if you had some customisation of your wolf-form as well as your werewolf and human forms. The options available would be the most wolf-based ones and your wolf could have hair the same as your Sim. Who knows if the engine can handle that too? Altogether it would be a great reason to have had Cats&Dogs come out first.
  • Options
    jimjam1009 wrote: »

I don't know about werewolf toddlers... I mean, it would be cute, but I doubt it... maybe Children and teenagers will turn into puppies, young adults and adults into adults, and elders into old dogs.

It would be cool if you had some customisation of your wolf-form as well as your werewolf and human forms. The options available would be the most wolf-based ones and your wolf could have hair the same as your Sim. Who knows if the engine can handle that too? Altogether it would be a great reason to have had Cats&Dogs come out first.

It’ll hopefully be the next supernatural and now that they have dogs It’ll probably be easier for them to do.
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I can get behind that.
  • Options
    mika wrote: »
    I can get behind that.

Behind what exactly, just wondering
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Haven't we been there done that? I'd rather have something new.
  • Options
    tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    While I would not purchase or play with Werewolves, I do agree that they would be the best iteration sims has ever had. Did anyone notice in the live stream the shirt the female sim was wearing? It was a jacket with a shirt underneath and the "dog" looked like a wolf. It had an aggressive stance and I really think it could be a hint. If I can find a photo of the shirt, ill post it.
  • Options
    While I would not purchase or play with Werewolves, I do agree that they would be the best iteration sims has ever had. Did anyone notice in the live stream the shirt the female sim was wearing? It was a jacket with a shirt underneath and the "dog" looked like a wolf. It had an aggressive stance and I really think it could be a hint. If I can find a photo of the shirt, ill post it.

I thought that when I saw the shirt too, hopefully it will be a hint
  • Options
    DakoataDakoata Posts: 13 New Member
    I sure hope Pets is helping to pave the way for Werewolves. They're the reason I began playing Sims. I was excited for the addition of a Vampires EP but I'm really excited at the possibility of getting Werewolves EP!
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Maybe when Werewolves get fleas, they can go to the vet instead of the doctor? I mean, if you have Cats&Dogs.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I would love werewolves that have three stages. 1) human 2) werewolf 3) wolf.
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

Werewolves were the least developed in Sims 3. It's only right that in their own GP they get something more than last time. Also, they should have bad relations with Vampires.

The question is, what version of Werewolves will they be using? Some can only transform during the moon, others have no choice, others can do it any time but new moon. A lunar cycle would be important for them.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

Werewolves were the least developed in Sims 3. It's only right that in their own GP they get something more than last time. Also, they should have bad relations with Vampires.

The question is, what version of Werewolves will they be using? Some can only transform during the moon, others have no choice, others can do it any time but new moon. A lunar cycle would be important for them.

Maybe those will be choices we can choose using the same methods as we did with vampires.
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    edited October 2017
    I don't see them releasing a Werewolves GP at all. They are simply not popular enough to warrant a pack of their own. It's very much a waste of resources to make very in-depth Werewolves, when there are so many other ideas they could do. The only other life states I can see them making a pack for are witches and maybe SimBots/Plumbots.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    If I don't see Werewolves getting their own GP I will consider it speciesism in favour of Vampires. Vampires always got more work before. I couldn't bear it if the same happened again, especially when it's such a great opportunity. Vampires are just so... stylish.

I feel like even if the Devs were originally preparing to release the other states in a pack together, the readiness people are showing for individual packs means they might have decided to do it over multiple packs anyway even part-way through, to pad them out some more.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    will hold judgement on this and will say will wait and see
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    I really hope they’re next. Werewolves have always been my favorite supernatural other than witches and with the release of cats and dogs, this would be perfect timing.
  • Options
    AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    I happen to like werewolves. In the Sims 3, i would usually make my simself a werewolf. Though if werewolves get their own pack, I would like to be able to see Different Aspects of Werewolf Culture, not just as the Beast Man (A Toothy, Hairy and Clawed Human), but also werewolves with more animal like appearance (like a werecat, werelizard, weredragon, wererat, or werebear, basically an animal that stands on its hind legs and has forelimbs a lot like the original animal, but with an opposable thumb), plus it would be my personal wish to have something like a WereGODZILLA (tallest and strongest among Lycanthropes), for these Lycanthropes, fighting a vampire would be equivalent to the Incredible Hulk fighting Dracula, Perhaps even with a moodlet saying something like "Puny Vampire" (basically a wereGodzilla would have an overwhelming advantage over vampires even having maxed out Vampiric Strength).
  • Options
    jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    If they are waiting for after the Cats and Dogs EP release for, why not have werecats with the werewolves?