Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kyla's 50 foals and 100 baby challenge

ALittleSimALittleSim Posts: 111 Member
I have some cheats but I don't use them to get money or change moodlets. I use them for household captivity and occasionally change the number of possible young ones a sim can have. Also there is going to be a twist to this challenge. To make it interesting I'm going to try and make this into a story of sorts. You'll see later on. I'm terrible at explaining >_< I have already started playing with this family but nothing exciting has happened. I wanted to get their relationships up as well as some skills before I introduced you guys to him. I blogged day one and you're welcome to read it.

Day One: thesims3moonstone.blogspot.com/2017/09/day-one-new-home.html
This is technically Day Two.

Let's get started shall we? First let me introduce to you our family. First is our lovely Mare, Faith.

Screenshot_11.jpg
Faith is a prized mare and of royal blood. She is descended from a long line of horses who ruled the wild. She has a simple design to her. She's a beautiful buttermilk buckskin mare with some primal markings around her legs. She was shinier but I toned her down. Her traits are: Fast, Brave, and Agile. I clicked on the randomized traits. Faith came into Scott and Kyla's possession because of Kyla's parents.

Here we have Scott Seal Husband to Kyla Seal.

Screenshot_12.jpg
Scott comes from a noble family. He is the youngest of three brothers. He hasn't had contact from his family in years which is good considering he doesn't like nor get along with them. He convinced his wife to breed her new mare Faith. He had always wanted to learn to ride and now he could. Well if Faith liked him enough.

This is the lovely Kyla Seal.

Screenshot_14.jpg
Kyla grew up on a ranch far out of town. Her parents were respected horse breeders and racers. Her mother did the breeding while her father did the racing. After Kyla grew up she left home to discover her dreams which turned out to be horse racing and breeding. After her parents died they left their youngest daughter, Kyla, Faith. They had always favored Kyla over her older sister because she was kinder and sweeter. Kyla's older sister never cared much for the horses and mostly ignored them.

And this little guy is Toby.

Screenshot_13.jpg
Not much is known about little Toby. Kyla found him by himself one day while she was fishing. She befriended the little guy and decided to bring him home.
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Patronus: Lynx
My Studio: Studio
Post edited by ALittleSim on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2017
    In this I'll be writing in first person as Kyla. I hope none of this is confusing anyone >_<

Dear Diary today is the second day at our new house and new horses. I hope all goes well.

Screenshot_15.jpg
    We wanted to introduce Faith to little Toby but he was still a little skittish which is understandable since he was a wild horse. I'm glad Faith seems to have taken to the young foal quickly. This gave me confidence that she would make a good mother.

Screenshot_16.jpg
    I decided to feed little Toby before I put him in the stall to sleep. He was really hungry and had taken to me easily. It made me wonder if Toby was thinking of me as his mother since he didn't have one.

Screenshot_17.jpg
    Toby wouldn't stay in the same stall as Faith since he didn't trust her yet. (Also I couldn't get him to nap in the middle stall XD) So Toby stayed in the furthest stall. Faith didn't seem to mind so much. We received some money from our neighbors as a little help with our breeding center.

Later that night....

Screenshot_18.jpg
    So a burglar came to our house! Thankfully the cops came and with the help of Scott the cop and him were able to capture the crook!

The next day:

Screenshot_19.jpg
    My husband tried his hand at socializing with Toby. Toby seemed to take to him nicely but he was still unsure of Faith. Scott offered to work on Toby's social skills while I tried riding again.

Screenshot_20.jpg
    Screenshot_22.jpg
    Screenshot_23.jpg
    Screenshot_24.jpg
    I petted Faith first to reassure her of me before I mounted her. I forgot how scary it can be when on a horse but it felt nice to be back in the saddle. She was a smooth ride and was gentle with each step she took. It was strange but I was riding royalty and married to a nobleman. But I was just a lowly country girl.

Screenshot_25.jpg
    Screenshot_26.jpg
    Screenshot_27.jpg
    Meanwhile Scott was doing good with socializing little Toby. I also forgot to mention that Toby was close to being an adult. So it was important to socialize him as much as possible while he was still young. I would probably have to ride him once he was old enough so my husband wouldn't get hurt.
    Post edited by ALittleSim on
  • Options
    Animal_SimmerAnimal_Simmer Posts: 79 Member
    I love it so far! I think your writing is spot on! I can't wait to see what happens in this challenge. I am definitely following it so I don't miss anything! I'm just glad that other people are still doing this. It looked to have died down when I started, at least to me.

Keep on writing! I think you are a wonderful writer! (Probably better than me even!)
  • Options
    Continuation of Day 2

Screenshot_28.jpg
    Scott turned around to tend to our apple orchards when Toby got startled. Scott did his best to calm down the poor little colt.

Screenshot_29.jpg
    Screenshot_30.jpg
    Faith and Toby finally started to get along. He even went to sleep in the stall with her. He should be fully grown very soon. I can't wait to see how he rides. But it might be a challenge to get him into a saddle.

Screenshot_31.jpg
    Toby has aged up into a fine stud. I'm going to try and ride him today. Hopefully he does well.

Screenshot_32.jpg
    Screenshot_33.jpg
    Screenshot_34.jpg

I carefully mounted Toby. I was scared he would buck or bolt but I was surprised he let me on on the first try. We went on a ride together but we both were scared Toby might spook so we took it at a nice slow trot. He should be trained in no time if he moved at this pace at all times.

Screenshot_35.jpg
    My husband thought he was ready for his first race. It was a beginner race. Faith seemed confident in her abilities. They might win some cash after all.

Screenshot_36.jpg
    They won first place!! I'm so proud of them! You can totally tell how excited they are XD
    They decided to enter another race and also won that one as well. We can start breeding Faith soon! That's all for day 2's entry. See you tomorrow! ^_^
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I just checked out their first day on your blog :) Faith is a beautiful horse and congrats on adding Toby to the family :)

Day two went well! I am scared of horses in real life - of any animal bigger than a cat to be truthful - but I do admire their majesty :)
    Toby aged up beautifully!
    Congrats on winning first place :)
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Thanks! And same here. I once road a horse when I was like three cried the whole time. I love how majestic and peaceful they can be though. I love all animals but some i'd rather watch at a distance then up close XD
  • Options
    Animal_SimmerAnimal_Simmer Posts: 79 Member
    I am going to update mine as soon as the computer stops being dumb and lets me hear sound. For me, the sound is something that compels me to play games. I mean, Sims I sort of need to hear the chimes when the horse gets preggers.
  • Options
    (I forgot to mention that i won't always be using different studs for all of the foals. Also any names for future foals is always welcome ^_^ As well as baby names)

Dear Diary,

It's day 3 of living on our new farm. We've begun to expand and are creating a large stall so Faith can have a safe birth of the foals she'll have in the future. Me and Scott have also been trying to have a child of our own. He wants three but I want two. I wonder if we'll have kids. For now I'm focused on Faith and her future foals. Her future royal blood filled foals. I still can't believe she is royalty. Scott seems to have picked up on riding quickly and has really taken to Faith.

Screenshot.jpg
    We finally bred Faith. She was bred to a mix breed stud with a nice cream and white coat. I hope the foal comes out healthy and happy.

Screenshot_2.jpg
    We had a small racing track built and some training jumps added. Slowly but surely our apple orchards are growing strong. Soon we'll have enough to sell for a good price.

Screenshot_3.jpg
    Faith's birthing and foal stall is finally completed! It's large and filled with the nicest hay. She'll be staying in this stall when she gives birth and until her foal becomes an adult.

Screenshot_4.jpg
    Me and Scott have been successful in conceiving a child. I hope we're not in over our heads with a foal and baby on the way. Scott has also been checking the adoption centers and neighbors for any studs worthy of our Faith.

Screenshot_5.jpg
    Since myself and Faith are both expecting Scott and Toby are going to have to make due without us. They seem to be getting along nicely but the sudden change in riders might make Toby uneasy. I hope they can bring in some decent cash for the baby and foal on the way. Looks like we'll have to be thinking of names of the little ones to be. Perhaps you could help us come up with some nice names. ^_^

Screenshot_6.jpg
    Here is Toby playing with his toy ball. He really likes it.

Screenshot_7.jpg
    Toby and Scott hard at work training for the next race. They are bonding well. We are still searching for the right stud to pair with Faith.

Screenshot_8.jpg
    Faith has gone into labor!! The anxious mother has begun to birth a young foal!

Screenshot_9.jpg
    After a few hours of hard labor and waiting this little guy was born. We decided to name him Future. Come to think of it my due date is coming quite quickly.

Screenshot_10.jpg
    I'm in the third trimester and will be giving birth soon. I'm a little scared but I hope whatever little bun comes out of my oven loves horses as much as I and my husband do.

Screenshot_11.jpg
    Future nursing from his mother for the first time. Faith's natural motherly instinct is amazing. She is as gentle as she is wise. I hope Toby takes nicely to his new brother.

Screenshot_12.jpg
    Look how happy Future is as he gallops around. He'll make a great race horse! ^_^
    To be continued.....
  • Options
    @Animal_Simmer I'm the same way. If you can't get your sound to come back you could always use cheats to impregnate your mare as a temporary fix until you get sound back.
  • Options
    MpartMpart Posts: 115 Member
    Nice lol
    t2W9HAW.png

Mpart's Builds; Taking Requests (Indefinite Hiatus)
  • Options
    bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    Great story, Read your blog will be following it too :)
    Can't wait to see what your character gets hopefully not triplets like mine yikes.
    Your horses are gorgeous! Keep up the great work.
    Love reading people's legacy stories.
    can't wait for the next events :wink:
  • Options
    Day 3 continued

Screenshot_13.jpg
    Future is very social for a newborn foal. He's super friendly and hopefully he gets along with Toby.

Screenshot_14.jpg
    Meet Bandit our new stud. He'll be fathering a majority of the foals. I just love his coat! I hope he and Toby get along as well as him and little Future.

Screenshot_15.jpg
    Screenshot_16.jpg
    Faith wasted no time in greeting the new stallion. They seem to be getting along but he's a little unsure of her but that didn't stop them from playing around.

Screenshot_17.jpg
    While I was furnishing the baby's room i went into labor. Scott was outside tending the garden and watching the horses to notice.

Screenshot_18.jpg
    Toby decided to greet the new foal. Future is a friendly little fellow and had already taken to his older brother.

Screenshot_19.jpg
    He tried to nuzzle up to Bandit unfortunately Bandit didn't like the sudden show of affection toward him.

Screenshot_20.jpg
    Screenshot_21.jpg
    I gave birth to twins. A girl and a boy. We named the girl Lily and the boy Shawn.

Screenshot_22.jpg
    Bandit and faith seem to be getting along better. I hope they'll become mates.

Screenshot_23.jpg
    Little Future has begun to follow Toby around and copy him.

Screenshot_24.jpg
    I didn't waste anytime in training our new stud. Sadly though I think we might sell Toby to make room for the next foal. But I'm sure he'll go to a great new home.

Screenshot_25.jpg
    We got a visitor. Willow Fox came by and started to greet little Future when Faith came over to defend her baby from the unknown horse. Poor Future has no idea what's going on XD.

Screenshot_26.jpg
    Shawn and Lily aged up beautifully. They are now trouble making toddlers. Come to think of it Future is close to aging up as well.
    That's all for this entry. Until next time! ^_^
  • Options
    @bebasim Thankfully it was only twins. But sadly they want more kids -.- So I'm gonna wait until Lily and Shawn age up into children before having them try for more. Another downside is that I have a woohooer which enables my sims to have quadruplets so I was really hoping that wouldn't happen XD I just love how nicely Faith came out. I just wanted a simple horse for this challenge and I just adore how nicely she came out. The perfect horse I think ^_^
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Dear Diary,

It's Day 4 now. We've expanded our stables now. Sadly Toby has been sold to a new family. He was an amazing horse but in truth we couldn't keep watch over a wild born horse along with the coming foals. Shawn and Lily have been learning how to use the bathroom and to walk with ease. It's hard to believe that in just a few days they'll be walking talking children.

Screenshot_27.jpg
    Future and Bandit have finally begun to get along. I'm glad. Soon they'll be racing side by side once Future becomes older.

Screenshot_28.jpg
    Speaking of the future, Faith and Bandit have become quiet close. He's started to become protective of her. I think she might be expecting again. It might explain his protectiveness. Some of our apple orchards have gone barren but not before giving us a nice profit.

Screenshot_29.jpg
    Faith is becoming more motherly everyday. I've noticed that Faith has gotten bigger since last I saw her. I've been so busy looking after the twins to really start training with the horses again. Finally we were able to confirm she is expecting again! I hope it's a little girl this time!

Screenshot_30.jpg
    Screenshot_31.jpg
    I heard a sharp neigh from outside. It was Scott's turn to feed the twins so I went to check it out. When I got to Faith's mothering stall I spotted this little guy sleeping beside her. In case you're wondering it's another colt. We've named this one Duke. He looks a lot like his big brother and based on his build he might make a good jumping horse.

(Unfinished. Think of this as a sneak peak to the next chapter)

• Options
    > @MoonstoneHorsey said:
    > @bebasim Thankfully it was only twins. But sadly they want more kids -.- So I'm gonna wait until Lily and Shawn age up into children before having them try for more. Another downside is that I have a woohooer which enables my sims to have quadruplets so I was really hoping that wouldn't happen XD I just love how nicely Faith came out. I just wanted a simple horse for this challenge and I just adore how nicely she came out. The perfect horse I think ^_^

@ MoonstoneHorsey - me too i had my character have a teen birth yikes which was unexpected for me. I have it also installed and it's scary mine want more kids but 3 atm is enough until they age too.
    YES Faith is stunning. Future is gorgeous!
    Love your twins eyes they are stunning too.
    I am really enjoying your story and events :smiley:
  • Options
    @bebasim Thanks so much! I was nervous about doing this because I was unsure of how I wanted to write out my story. You're so sweet! For the eyes I believe they have their mother's eyes. I just took the normal blue eyes and made them as light as possible. I love how cute little Duke came out. I also like how both foals seem to resemble their mother the most. I can't wait to see Duke and Future age up! I think the twins and Future are going to age up at the same time. I have to check to make sure though.
  • Options
    @MoonstoneHorsey I can't wait too. :smiley:
    You're story is fantastic!!! I love how everyone has different events and stories for the same challenge, it shows how creative we all are and Sims truly does bring it out of us!
    Your foals are stunning and yes i cannot wait to see how they turn out too. I will be following your story, (have book marked it )
  • Options
    (Continuation. I might start listing out my sims traits. Might be a helpful thing for you guys. Also I thought Kyra was pregnant again (scared the hell outta me) because she had the sick moodlet. Thankfully she was just sick *phew*)

Dear Diary

It's Day 4 and the two foals are getting along nicely. We're doing our best to teach the twins to talk but they don't seem so interested in learning. They just want to run around and play.

Screenshot_32.jpg
    Duke wasted no time in feeding. He was a hungry little fellow. Faith didn't mind us peaking in to see the new foal. She had become a lot less defensive of them when we're around. It just shows how much she trusts us now.

Screenshot_33.jpg
    Duke and Future were quite friendly to one another. I'm glad Future has a little friend to run around with instead of being around adults all the time. Duke is a playful little fellow.

Screenshot_34.jpg
    Screenshot_35.jpg
    Future is an adult now! And the twins have entered childhood! Everyone is growing so fast. I'm no longer a young adult either and my husband is just a few days away from becoming an adult as well. Both children love the outdoors which I'm glad for. Now that the twins can do most things on their own I can go back to riding. Maybe the kids will warm up to the horses. I think Duke and Lily might get along nicely.

Screenshot_36.jpg
    Screenshot_37.jpg
    I went to train Future right away. I still didn't think Scott was ready to train newly aged up horses such as Future. Especially since Future is a jumpy horse (Nervous trait). I started him on jumps since he had the build for it. He took to it right away.

Screenshot_38.jpg
    Duke trotted right up Lily to greet her. She'd make a great equestrian when she's older. Duke should be nicely trained for her by then.

Screenshot_39.jpg
    I finally trained Future and he is flying over the jumps with ease. We're now browsing for some bigger jumps so we can increase his skill. I've also noticed Bandit and Faith have been getting rather close again. I think she might be expecting again! Or their getting ready to try. To be safe we won't be riding her for a while. Scott has been training with Bandit and he's almost ready for racing! We'll be able to start making money again.

Screenshot_40.jpg
    Scott and Bandit have been bonding well. They've won two races already together. Their becoming quite the team.

Screenshot_41.jpg
    Duke aged up! He's an adult horse now and Scott is going to try his hand at training him. The twins are doing well in school and are becoming smarter each day.

Screenshot_42.jpg
    Screenshot_43.jpg
    Scott is doing a good job with Duke so far. Duke isn't as jumpy as Future is which makes it easier to train him. Duke has the need for speed and would make a good race horse.

Screenshot_44.jpg
    Future is really flying over the jumps now. His skill is getting higher and I'm becoming more confident in his abilities in jumping. He should fetch a fair price when we sell him. For now we'll keep him around until the twins become teens.
    That's it for this entry. Until next time!! ^_^
  • Options
    Dear Diary,
    It's Day 5 now. We have confirmed that Faith is indeed pregnant again. We're so happy she's expecting again. We never realized how quickly she would get pregnant after she birthed two foals already.

Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    Future's jumping skills are growing more with each day we train. Though sometimes he refuses to jump the ring of fire which is understandable. But every time he makes the jump he grows more confident.

Screenshot_3.jpg
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    For some reason Bandit has been refusing to wear his saddle so now we're trying bareback riding. He's taken to it nicely and I think we'll be training him this way from now on. I think his previous owner road him bareback so he wasn't quite used to the saddle.

Screenshot_5.jpg
    Faith being the sweet and gentle being that she is wanted to nuzzle up to Lily but Lily got scared and spooked Faith a little bit.

Screenshot_6.jpg
    Future is loving his new jump. We turned once of the high jumps into a water jump instead. He's more confident in jumping it then the high jump. I'm proud of his skill.

Screenshot_7.jpg
    Scott has mastered riding rather quickly. Duke and Scott have been training hard. Duke isn't quite trained yet but he's getting closer.

Screenshot_8.jpg
    Faith and Bandit have become close. They are officially mates now! Yay ^_^ Have you ever noticed that when horses groom each other they make a heart?

heart.jpg
    I've very poorly outlined the heart they make.

Screenshot_9.jpg
    We noticed Faith enter her foaling stall. When we went to check on her she was in labor. After realizing this we quickly backed off and kept the other horses away.

Screenshot_10.jpg
    After the whines subsided I went to check on her. This little one was laying there. It was a little girl! Finally we got a little girl! We named her Arya. She has little black socks like her big brothers. She reminds me of Bambi a bit. She like Future has the build for jumping.

Screenshot_11.jpg
    Bandit wasted no time in greeting his new daughter. She was quite small but that's ok. So far all of Faith's foals all look more like her than the father.

Screenshot_12.jpg
    Little Ayra is a little shy and didn't really want to come out of the stall. As soon as she did come out she dashed straight for her mother and started to nurse. Bandit has become protective of her and didn't like her older brother's coming near her.

Screenshot_13.jpg
    Ayra worked up the courage to greet her big brother Future but sadly their little greeting was cut short. I wanted to keep Future until the twins became teenagers so they would have their own horses to ride but we don't have the funds to care for all of the horses at the moment. Bandit and Faith keep breeding before we can work up the money.

Screenshot_14.jpg
    Look how confident Future is before we went to sell him. We made sure he went to a good home. He made us a good profit so we could support the twins and some of the future foals. We'll certainly miss him. D:

Screenshot_15.jpg
    The twins have finally reached their teenage years. They'll be riding horses, skipping school, and dating in no time at all.
    That's the end of this entry. Until next time friends! ^_^

P.S, I forgot to save Future to my bin before selling him so I had to buy him back and then sell him back again after I saved him. I felt so bad >_<
  • Options
    My gosh what a stunning family! Excellent re the skills the story is moving along beautifully
    My heart flutters how stunning your horses are <3
    YES isn't it adorable when they are grooming and nuzzling they make a heart it's gorgeous! I love sims 3 for the horses, my heart flutters... sigh
    Can't wait to see how the kids go with riding and who bonds with whom?
    Look forward to the next entry.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Day 6
    We've had 3 of 50 foals so far. The money we made from selling Future will help us out greatly though he will be deeply missed. Baby Ayra has been becoming more social and adventurous. We've decided to start teaching the twins how to ride.

Screenshot_16.jpg
    Shawn bottle feed baby Ayra today before his riding lesson. Look how happy he is.

Screenshot_17.jpg
    Screenshot_18.jpg
    We started Shawn on Duke. He mounted with ease which was better than Scott's first time mounting a horse. Duke didn't mind his new rider.

Screenshot_19.jpg
    Screenshot_20.jpg
    We put Lily on Bandit. Lily had a bit of trouble mounting but she made it on nicely. They'll be going on short rides with each other for a while before we allow them to start training for racing or jumping.

Screenshot.jpg
    The twins on their first ride together. You can just tell how confident they are by their expressions. I recently found out that my husband Scott had been hoarding a bunch of apples waiting for the right time to sell them. Made over 2 thousand simoleons off of them.

Screenshot_2.jpg
    Lily is learning fast and is already starting to trot. Shawn is still at a walking pace but that's ok. Everyone learns at different speeds. He'll he galloping in no time.

Screenshot_3.jpg
    After a few more hours of hard training and confidence raising Shawn finally learned to go at a trot. He's taking it slow but that's fine. I remember it took me much longer just to go on to a trot.

Screenshot_4.jpg
    Screenshot_5.jpg
    Peeked out the window to look at Ayra and Faith when I spotted this goof ball rolling around in the grass. I love how Faith is just like "foals." She doesn't even seem to care. If you look closely it looks like she's smiling down at her baby.

Screenshot_6.jpg
    Look at this little piggy girl getting bottle feed again. She'll be all grown up and ready to start jumping in no time.
    That's it for this entry. It's a bit short but that just makes it sweet. Doesn't it? Until next time! ^_^
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Great progress Twins are doing great.
    It is sad when you have to sell the males but worth it, helps a lot :)
    I absolutely love when the horses roll around, they always look like they are smiling, I get a chuckle out of seeing it too :)
    Can't wait to see what happens next :wink:
  • Options
    Day 7
    Ayra went missing this morning. Poor Faith was worried sick. Scott mounted Bandit and took off to try and find her. Thankfully he did. She was galloping out and messing around in some of the neighbors yards.

Screenshot_11.jpg
    Screenshot_12.jpg
    I tried to rope her and bring her back to the barn but she was took fast for me. She was faster than I expected. I told Scott to go back to the barn and train Bandit on the jumps while I traced down Ayra using Duke.

Screenshot_13.jpg
    I finally caught Arya and brought her back home. Scott had a surprise for me when we arrived. He expanded Faith's foaling stall so that Bandit could sleep with his family. Bandit liked being able to stay with his family. Baby Arya was all tuckered out by the time I got her home. She went straight to sleep. We also recently found out that Faith is pregnant once more. I hope it's another girl not that a boy would be bad. The twins are excited for the new bundle of joy.

Screenshot_14.jpg
    Bandit started doing the small jumps by himself. He must have wanted something new to do to exercise by himself. He's taken to them quite well. We'll have him show jumping in no time at all.

Screenshot_15.jpg
    I haven't told the family I'm pregnant again. I hope I don't have too many babies this time. Since Faith is expecting as well as I the farm will be busier than ever. The twins might miss school to help with the horses and the baby or babies.

Screenshot_16.jpg
    We have expanded out farm. This way the horses will have more space to run and it also gives us more space to install jumps and expand the running course. Hopefully after this expansion we'll be able to house more horses and the new baby to come.

Screenshot_17.jpg
    Baby Arya is no longer a baby. She's all grown up and ready to be trained. Lily will be riding and training Arya while Shawn will be riding Duke. I'll be tending to the garden and keeping the house clean while I'm pregnant. Scott will be training Bandit on the jumps.

Screenshot_18.jpg
    Look how cute Arya is when she plays with her ball. She's friendly and loves to socialize now.

Screenshot_19.jpg
    Bandit and Scott flying over the baby jumps. Soon they'll he hoping those bigger jumps in no time. To bad the twins had to go to school before they got to ride again.

Screenshot_20.jpg
    We got a little visitor today. Cinnamon Fox, a young foal. A shame we don't have foals for her to play with. But we will in a few days.

Screenshot_21.jpg
    We got another visitor. Shep Fox. We seem to be very popular with the Foxes. Scott has been doing so many competitions for us that he's starting to get a reputation with them. He's been recognized by a few people. I hope the paparazzi doesn't start coming around to take pictures of us and the horses. I don't want them to get spooked by the flash of cameras. We might just have to get a dog to guard the house and keep unwanted visitors away.

Screenshot_22.jpg
    We found some seeds. One appears to be a tree and the other is a bush plant. Hopefully the horses don't eat the bush plant before we know what it is. I hope it's something nice and will produce some nice fruits or perhaps veggies.

Screenshot_23.jpg
    Arya grew restless watching her father running the small jumps, so she decided to try for herself. She seems to be doing good by herself. She'll gain more control of her jumps once she is trained more.

Screenshot_24.jpg
    Screenshot_25.jpg
    The twins are beginning to train in their fields. Each becoming better with each lesson. Soon Duke and Shawn will be riding as fast as the wind can blow and Lily and Arya will be jumping as high as a bird can fly in no time.
    That's all for this entry. Until next time ^_^
  • Options
    @meerkattime XD well thanks, I think. Anyway I'm glad you like it. And thanks so much I wanted to use simple horses for this challenge. I've noticed that most people like to use horses with a whole bunch of markings but not me. I like the simple look. Especially Faith's look. She's just so pretty I'm gonna be sad when she passes on. But at least she'll have all of these beautiful foals to carry on her legacy. But that hasn't happened yet and it isn't even close.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.