Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your favorite game packs ?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimmingLaurenSimmingLauren Posts: 4 New Member
    I looooove Parenthood! Adds so much more gameplay and if you enjoy playing with families, like me, you don't get bored as easily. I also really like Vampires and Dine Out. Have yet to try Spa Day or Outdoor Retreat.
  • Options
    mollsimsmollsims Posts: 6 New Member
    Parenthood and Dine out. Every once in a while I get really into Get to Work. I love being a detective!
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    1. Parenthood
    2. Vampire
    3. Dine Out
    4. Spa Day
    5. Outdoor Retreat
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited October 2017
    I don't have spa day, but I love the ones I have. I would rank them by used most to least:
    1. Parenthood
    2. Dine out
    3. Vampires
    4. Outdoor retreat

Spa day is actually so much better than it looks. I think the wellness skill is one of the best developed skills in the game and it's a pretty nice one for sims to level up in. Almost all of mine like to partake in at least some wellness activities - and some are always obsessed with it, spending tons of time meditating, doing yoga (I love the yoga classes, idk why but I never get bored of watching them and seeing how much better my sims get at following the teacher over time), visiting the spa to get hot stone massages etc. It's a great place for dates imo, I love having my sims sit in the sauna after taking a class together. Idk, spa day looks much emptier than it really is. Seen what GPs are made for, it's actually a very well done one. I think it just came out before content that mattered much more. But now that the game feels more complete in other areas too, it's so much easier to appreciate it (and I always have) :)
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    In order from favorite: Vampires, Dine Out, Parenthood, Spa Day, Outdoor retreat.

None of them are bad imo, just based on how often I use them. I think Parenthood is amazing, but usually have 10 or so restaurants per save. Restaurants were one of my number one requests back and I was so happy to get them.

But I will always be a supernatural player, vamps reign supreme.

I will say that Sims 4 is the first time actually enjoy playing a human sim sometimes more so than a vampire.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Parenthood.
    It's the only one that I will use constantly since it is so wired into standard game play and improves the game.
    I like the others too, but I don't use the features much.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,673 Member
    I think I got only 3 of them, and I like all of them;

Parenthood
    Dine Out
    Outdoor Retreat

Parenthood might be the best because it adds something to all my families, no matter what they are into. I also love having restaurants in my hoods, so they are a great asset to all families who likes to spend some time away from home. And Outdoor retreat is great too, but I'll admit that only a few households are interested in traveling to the woods.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    I have no game packs and now I have to buy them all lol. I think I will really like Parenthood and dine out. I never usually play with supernaturals but the vampire gp seems cool so I really want to try it.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    I have no game packs and now I have to buy them all lol. I think I will really like Parenthood and dine out. I never usually play with supernaturals but the vampire gp seems cool so I really want to try it.

Those three are definitely good choices :love: but if you're a family player then yes, you should definitely try out Parenthood! :)
  • Options
    KaylynnInezKaylynnInez Posts: 15 Member
    I have four of them and I'd put them in this order:

1. Outdoor Retreat <3
    2. Vampires
    3. Spa Day
    4. Dine Out

I'll probably buy Parenthood soon, I'm sure I'll really love it! ^^
  • Options
    MaxNekoeMaxNekoe Posts: 12 New Member
    Parenthood and Outdoor Retreat, for sure.
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    The only game packs I have so far is Vampires and Parenthood, but I love them. Especially the aforementioned one. Haven't really managed to play a full generation yet with Parenthood (it takes time!!), mostly bought it because I loved family gameplay in The Sims 3 and liked the idea of actually influencing the growth of virtual children.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    triGtriG Posts: 15 New Member
    Outdoor retreat, it's really useful in challenges with specific apparel or furniture
  • Options
    JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    Vampires is the best GP because they made such great improvements on supernaturals in the game. Vampires have their own little town now. I like customization options in create sim and vampire power system is also much better than they have ever been. I think that it was very good idea to make supernatural creature as game pack.

It´s difficult to put them in order but if I must, It would be something like this (it´s a tie between Dine out and Spa day) :

1. Vampires
    2. Parenthood
    3. Dine Out
    3. Spa Day
    4. Outdoor

• Options
    beladanibeladani Posts: 61 Member
    I like Parenthood and Spa day the most
    pncFLnjBj
  • Options
    simsiloveusimsiloveu Posts: 17 Member
    I have none of those but would like to have Spa Day, Dine Out, and Outdoor Retreat!
  • Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    I really like Vampires and Parenthood. Dibe Put is good too.

Vampires because I love Vampires and the Gothic Theme of the pack. And playing one is real fun and the perk system is great too.

Parenthood while it's bring good family play and making Teenagers more Teenager like.

Dine Out I like too use the restaurants in the pack for dates and family dinners.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    In order fav to least fav

Dine Out
    Vampires
    Outdoor Retreat
    Spa Day
    Parenthood

• Options
    jamiehoodjamiehood Posts: 126 Member
    Ooh, this is such a difficult choice! I'd probably say a tie between Parenthood, Vampires, and Dine Out! I love the other 2, too, though.
  • Options
    dragonkiwiidragonkiwii Posts: 124 Member
    I don't have any game packs, but by the looks of them, my favorite is Outdoor Retreat. I have never been camping before, so it would be fun to experience it with sims that will probably sit on the fire, right?
    i like anime and stuff
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    1. Parenthood
    2. Vampires
    3. Spa Day
    4. Dine Out
    5. Outdoor Retreat
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    1. Vampires <3
    2. Dine Out
    3. Spa Day
    4. Outdoor Retreat
    5. Parenthood (just because I do not often play with kids)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    edited October 2017
    As far as GP's, I only have "Outdoor Retreat" and "Vampires", but between the two, "Vampires" is definitely coming out on top. I have one vampire who's building up a nice little seethe, and I plan on adding a rival seethe lead by an evil vampire as soon as I get "Get Together" (I missed last week's sale by, like, one day. Now I'm playing the waiting game...again...). Plus, all of the Victorian/Gothic stuff it came with is awesome. I love that style in real life, so I tend to use it a lot in-game...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    vossthebossvosstheboss Posts: 67 Member
    I really like parenthood and dine out and outdoor retreat they give my families something to do. I do not own Spa day or Vampires because I am on the fence about them.