Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beau Andrews Is Stalking My Sims!

Each time I start a new game, it seems that Beau Andrews is always interested in my female Sims! One time, I saw Beau flirting with another woman despite him being married. Why is this? And I think Beau is stalking my Sims.
Oh hamburgers!

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Can't say why Beau finds your sims in particular more interesting. Perhaps he isn't getting enough attention from or getting along with his wife. But being married has never stopped all sims from flirting and doing other things outside of their relationship, at least it certainly hasn't in my games unless I use mods to disallow such behavior -- even then sometimes the game just does what it wants to do. ;)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    Can't say why Beau finds your sims in particular more interesting. Perhaps he isn't getting enough attention from or getting along with his wife. But being married has never stopped all sims from flirting and doing other things outside of their relationship, at least it certainly hasn't in my games unless I use mods to disallow such behavior -- even then sometimes the game just does what it wants to do. ;)
    You are right. I read that Beau is similar to the Newbie family or the Pancakes family.
    Oh hamburgers!