Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Manly Man Modelling - Cycle 7: 1st: x Jojox, 2nd: abelhinha35,3rd: Jendowoz0612

1303132333436...Next

Comments

• Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    Its getting very busy this time of year and i think 3 pics amongst a final portfolio will be a massive ask lol... especially when the due date is 4 days b4 xmas and on my hubbys birthday...

Im happy to go either way. Considering the struggle has been full on with finding judges and jen may have already accepted her position to move on from this contest. Will wait to see what jen thinks ...
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited December 2017
    I agree, a portfolio may be a bit much at this time of year, it is very busy now, so I would prefer to leave it for the final placings, @ArtsyAmy :)

• Options
    ArtsyAmyArtsyAmy Posts: 1,312 Member
    xJojox wrote: »
    Its getting very busy this time of year and i think 3 pics amongst a final portfolio will be a massive ask lol... especially when the due date is 4 days b4 xmas and on my hubbys birthday...

Im happy to go either way. Considering the struggle has been full on with finding judges and jen may have already accepted her position to move on from this contest. Will wait to see what jen thinks ...
    I agree, a portfolio may be a bit much at this time of year, it is very busy now, so I would prefer to leave it for the final placings, @ArtsyAmy :)

Okay, that is actually perfect! The portfolio round will be scrapped and I will get the siggys to you Jojo and @abelhinha35 later today after some errands. :)

I'm so glad to be able to have finished the competition and announce the winners!

1st Place: Jojo
    2nd Place: Issabella
    3rd Place: Jen

I will post everything once at my pc in few hours. :)<3
    LCTYbER.gif
    Judging In: Versace's Finest | Simplistic Magazine Competition-CYCLE 2

"Anyone can criticize; Can YOU inspire?"-unknown
  • Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    edited December 2017
    OH Wow I MISSED SO MUCH!!!!! I've Not Been Well
    So Happy It All Got Sorted OUT!!! Congrats To @xJojox --- For 1st Place -- SO LOVED This Smexxxxxxy Edit!!! :*:*<3<3
    Congrats To @abelhinha35 For 2nd -- JUST LOVED This Roof Top / Chimney Smexxxxinesssss!!! :*:*<3<3
    Congrats To @Jendowoz0612 For 3rd -- LOVED Your EDIT......... On The Beech SMEXXXY!!! :*:*<3<3
    Merry Christmas My Friends & Happy Holidays!!!!!!!! Love You ALL!!!! <3<3<3
    Shout Out To @ArtsyAmy & @Mamajanaynay -- Happy Holidaysssssss! <3<3<3

GET BETTER MY JO JO!!!! HUGE HUGSSSSSSS <3<3:):)@xJojox ;);)
  • Options
    ArtsyAmyArtsyAmy Posts: 1,312 Member
    @xJojox and @abelhinha35 your siggys are up at Simtech HERE

So glad you have all participated in this cycle!!!! Thank you for letting us see all of your beautiful pics each round, I have really enjoyed all your creativity. :)<3
    LCTYbER.gif
    Judging In: Versace's Finest | Simplistic Magazine Competition-CYCLE 2

"Anyone can criticize; Can YOU inspire?"-unknown
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    Thankyou Amy for a great contest and i would like to thank the judges that picked up the pieces every round (weve had a few different ones) otherwise this contest wouldn't have been able to get through 9 rounds! But i'm so glad i came out of retirement for this one, because i sooooo badly wanted Justin to win a contest. He's been hanging in my game for 3 years and i never entered him in anything! But so glad he pulled thru!
    Thankyou again ... and thankyou to my competitors for all your amazing work!
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Congratulations, @xJojox and @abelhinha35

Thanks to you, @ArtsyAmy for running a great comp as you always do. Have a great Christmas everyone. :)

• Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Congratulations to @xJojox for winning the comp and @Jendowoz0612 for 3rd place. You both are amazing editors and it was an honor competing with you. A special thanks to @ArtsyAmy and @Mamajanaynay for the effort and time they put into this comp. Also to the judges for their time and effort. This was a great comp, thanks again. <3<3<3

I just want to wish everyone in the modeling family a Blessed Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year. :)<3
  • Options
    MamajanaynayMamajanaynay Posts: 1,139 Member
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA , Merry Christmas to you as well and I hope you are feeling better!

@abelhinha35, you're welcome and I have enjoyed seeing your model in the last few rounds I judged with Amy. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you as well.

I would also like to extend a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the models who were in this comp.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top