Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Conflict Resolution

What are some ways to raise this? My aim doesn't have any negative relationships to repair

Comments

• Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    edited August 2017
    Your sim can then try to fix other's bad relationship. Parents can teach toddlers and children to say sorry.
    Or try that: Argue>Discipline>Apologize>Encourage>Argue>Discipline>Apologize>Encourage and so on.
    Or keep autonomy on and children and teens may ask for advice. If parents have high Parenting skill, you can see what character value it increases. Remember: Level 8 parents have 3 choices.
  • Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    I don't want to lower any of his good meters. The kid is a teen and will be growing up soon. His mom wants a child with 3 positive characteristics
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    ikiamyetta wrote: »
    I don't want to lower any of his good meters. The kid is a teen and will be growing up soon. His mom wants a child with 3 positive characteristics

My advice was that parent must discipline him when he is arguing with someone, then he must apologize and parent must encourage.
    I have seen the effects of the discipline is stronger than effects of bad behaviour. I got teen the Emotional Control trait quickly by having her write in the journal and have parent encourage it every time.
  • Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    Thanks