Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HEFFNER LEGACY - CASTING CALL (CLOSED)

Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
elite_banner.jpg

Yep, that's right, I need the rich and spoiled for my story. I'm looking for young adult or adult sim males. You can throw in couple of women too if you want or add families for them, but I will be focusing on these gentlemen primarily. Can't promise to use every sim, but I will most certainly prioritize submissions of my devoted readers who have been reading and commenting regularly. It doesn't mean I won't pick other people's creations. I will, if they catch my eye.

- One submission per person
- You can write a background story for your sim, why they moved to Newcrest, what kind of person they are, etc. I may or may not use it. If it inspires me I may even incorporate it into my story. You never know.
- Try to make them look like the elite they are. These people can afford anything (top fashion clothing, plastic surgeries, expensive jewelry)
- Their preferences are most important for the story, give them quirks, make them kind or mean, anything! I can do it myself and in some cases I will, but you may come up with something I didn't think of. Call me curious, I want to see what you can come up with. I know some of you are very... ahem... resourceful.
- I reserve the right to give any of them a makeover.
- CC is allowed, but try not to overdo it. 3 pieces of cc tops. I will need links for the cc, of course.
- Upload your creations in the gallery under hashtag #newcrestelite
- I will accept submissions until the end of August

Here's an example of how your submission form should look like.
elite_model.jpg
heffners_orig.jpg
HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
Post edited by Maladi777 on

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Definitely submitting! When I get home next week!! Love to offer a handsome, rich man....
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    If will not be too late I'll try to create a sim for your story when I'll be on vacation (from 14th August) ;)
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Ooh I have just the sim for this! I'll definitely submit one as well!
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Oh boy! Now to figure out which one to use. Lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Hey Ian! :D Guess my job is done here. (Gotta delete him from the Pruett save now LOL)
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    Amby316Amby316 Posts: 1,408 Member
    ooh ooh I want to make one!!
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    edited August 2017
    Ooh, definitely going to make one!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Can't wait to see what you create, guys! I will give your sims a special treatment.
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Hey Ian! :D Guess my job is done here. (Gotta delete him from the Pruett save now LOL)
    You can submit another sim and keep Ian for yourself. It's up to you.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I'm about to start the game to create a sim for you. I love things like this B)
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Can't wait to see what you create, guys! I will give your sims a special treatment.
    Jes2G wrote: »
    You can submit another sim and keep Ian for yourself. It's up to you.

Nope. You snatched him up long time ago. You can have him.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited August 2017
    Off to go do this now before I forget.

Can I ask where we post submission forms? Here or in the description on the gallery.
    Post edited by ForgottenPixels on
  • Options
    My sim is done :)

jasper.png

Additional info:

His traits are Evil, Perfectionist, Materialistic.

Not too long ago, Jasper suddenly appeared in Newcrest, became part of it. He is rich but no one has ever seen him work a single day since he has arrived in town. Some say he has made a pact with the de.vil to get all this money. Others even say that he is the de.vil and the L of his middle name stands for his real name.

Of course, his clothes are tailor-made and only from the best. He shows up to every party in Newcrest and doesn't even have to say a single word to make it into the VIP area. If you can't keep up with his lifestlye, don't even dare to look at him. His cold grey eyes would do the rest...

It would be amazing if you used him but I could also understand if you didn't :) I bet there will be a lot of submissions! And I also wouldn't mind if you changed his story, style, clothing or whatever ;)

He doesn't contain any CC but I use overlay eyes and that causes all my sims being marked as CC. (Just love those meteor eyes ^^)

• Options
    Amby316Amby316 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Niko Landgraab

Background:
    He comes from a long and prestigious line of Landgraab that originated in Bluewater Village (TS2) and the moved their interests to Sunset Valley where they flourished as a family and as millionaires.
    His interests include women with tattoos and making his mark on Newcrest. His is determined to find a true love and found HIS legacy.
    He is in the gallery under Landgraab, you can also find him with #newcrestelite
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Off to go do this now before I forget.

Can I ask where we post submission forms? Here or in the description on the gallery.

Post the forms here if possible. Thanks! :)
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »
    My sim is done :)

jasper.png

Additional info:

His traits are Evil, Perfectionist, Materialistic.

Not too long ago, Jasper suddenly appeared in Newcrest, became part of it. He is rich but no one has ever seen him work a single day since he has arrived in town. Some say he has made a pact with the de.vil to get all this money. Others even say that he is the de.vil and the L of his middle name stands for his real name.

Of course, his clothes are tailor-made and only from the best. He shows up to every party in Newcrest and doesn't even have to say a single word to make it into the VIP area. If you can't keep up with his lifestlye, don't even dare to look at him. His cold grey eyes would do the rest...

It would be amazing if you used him but I could also understand if you didn't :) I bet there will be a lot of submissions! And I also wouldn't mind if you changed his story, style, clothing or whatever ;)

He doesn't contain any CC but I use overlay eyes and that causes all my sims being marked as CC. (Just love those meteor eyes ^^)

Your chances are pretty good. There will be a Police Ball in the story and many of these gentlemen will at least make an appearance. Some of them will make more appearances. I often need sims for various roles in my story. I look forward to having a good supply of sims after this casting call is over. :)
    Amby316 wrote: »
    Niko Landgraab

Background:
    He comes from a long and prestigious line of Landgraab that originated in Bluewater Village (TS2) and the moved their interests to Sunset Valley where they flourished as a family and as millionaires.
    His interests include women with tattoos and making his mark on Newcrest. His is determined to find a true love and found HIS legacy.
    He is in the gallery under Landgraab, you can also find him with #newcrestelite

This is exactly what i need! Tattoos, hmm... This is going to be interesting indeed.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Ok, I'm finished. I'll upload him to the gallery when i'm done here. :)
    sxPWz9d.png
    Additional Info:
    Backstory(it wouldn't fit above): Henry Elliot grew up with his parents in the upper class area of San Myshuno. He went to school with regular kids as his parents wanted him to be down to earth and be able to just be himself. It worked. His dad worked in Newcrest a lot and had his company there. When he was 6, his dad died in a car crash leaving the company to his only son. The J in his name stands for James, his dad's name. His family had to make the move to Newcrest so Henry's mum could manage the company until Henry was old enough. At 18, he inherited the company from his dad. He's just finished school with his degree and moved back to Newcrest.

Traits: Goofball, Art Lover, Good.

Personality: Goofball and jokester who loves playing pranks on the other elite and his staff at his company (they don't appreciate this at all, unless they have a sense of humour) Likes to go fishing on his days off.
    Favourite Joke: What do you call cheese that isn't yours? Nacho Cheese.
    @Sonschi
    I wonder how our sims would get along. They seem to clash on the good/evil trait.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    sxPWz9d.png
    Additional Info:
    Backstory(it wouldn't fit above): Henry Elliot grew up with his parents in the upper class area of San Myshuno. He went to school with regular kids as his parents wanted him to be down to earth and be able to just be himself. It worked. His dad worked in Newcrest a lot and had his company there. When he was 6, his dad died in a car crash leaving the company to his only son. The J in his name stands for James, his dad's name. His family had to make the move to Newcrest so Henry's mum could manage the company until Henry was old enough. At 18, he inherited the company from his dad. He's just finished school with his degree and moved back to Newcrest.

Personality: Goofball and jokester who loves playing pranks on the other elite and his staff at his company (they don't appreciate this at all, unless they have a sense of humour) Likes to go fishing on his days off.
    @Sonschi
    I wonder how our sims would get along. They seem to clash on the good/evil trait.

Henry sounds like a very nice guy :) Sadly, Jasper would "run him over" .He's mean xD

I actually created this sim for a selection challenge (princess looking for a prince to become a king one day). He was called Vincent Robinson. All he wanted to do was become king and get rid of the princess :joy:
  • Options
    sxPWz9d.png
    Additional Info:

@Sonschi

Henry sounds like a very nice guy :) Sadly, Jasper would "run him over" .He's mean xD

I actually created this sim for a selection challenge (princess looking for a prince to become a king one day). He was called Vincent Robinson. All he wanted to do was become king and get rid of the princess :joy:

@Sonschi I could totally see Henry trying to tell Jasper a joke and Jasper telling him to shut up because he's annoying. :D Although, how do you think Jasper would react to Henry pranking him.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Oh this is awesome! I'm going to make a guy now, hopefully he will interest you! :D
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    edited August 2017
    08-04-17_8-53-14c2a0pm.png?w=656
    08-04-17_9-32-16c2a0pm.png?w=656

Joshua and Quinn Wesley

Josh

Background: Josh is a well known defense lawyer. He comes from a family of lawyers and politicians. His dream is to land that one big case that would put him in the spotlight and advance his career even further.

Preferences: Loves a woman who is a freak in the bedroom. She has to be able to challenge him mentally also.

Traits: Ambitious, Genius, Romantic

Quinn

Background: Comes from a family who had made millions selling urinal cakes. She does not like for people to know that, however. The public story is that the money was inherited from a distant relative. Being the only surviving child of her now deceased parents, she is a now a very wealthy woman.

Preferences: Hates that her husband defends the lowlife criminals of the world. Spends most of her free time attending various concerts and teh theatre.

Traits: Materialistic, Snob, Perfectionist

They have no CC, but will show up under modded because I use default replacement eyes.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited August 2017
    Hey this was quicker than I thought:

neelam.png

harjeet.png

CC used for Neelam:

Simple Turban by femmeonamissionsims
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    These are all awesome sims! I love the backgrounds you have created for them and the diversity!

@Skcaga6 Urinal cakes! I'm dead. :D:joy:
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    @Skcaga6 Why did you have to go killing off @Maladi777 ? :D We won't get another chapter if you do that. Leave the killing to Tony (except he'd be killing different people).
  • Options
    sxPWz9d.png
    Additional Info:

@Sonschi

@Sonschi I could totally see Henry trying to tell Jasper a joke and Jasper telling him to shut up because he's annoying. :D Although, how do you think Jasper would react to Henry pranking him.

I can see that as well :D Hm, he would be fuming I guess.