Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fear Of The Night (Role-play)

Comments

• Options
    NotAJediOrSithNotAJediOrSith Posts: 153 Member
    edited July 2017
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    If it's still possible to join:
    Character's Name: Mnemosyne
    Type: Witch
    Powers: Can see, feel and manipulate memories (of both fauna and flora)
    Alignment: Good
    Short Backstory: Mnemosyne's a solitary witch with the power to control memories (and, by consequence, the very fabric of other sims' consciousness) but at a huge cost. Mnemosyne can only touch, let alone alter, so many memories before they start to fragment her own sense of self. In order for Mnemosyne to be able to use her powers to do the good she so deeply desires to do, she has to give up small, perhaps important pieces of herself. That's why many years ago, Mnemosyne had no choice but to move deep down into the Woods so as to protect her mind until the time her powers would truly be needed the most.

OOC: Good to go @SimTrippy !
    Working on my first Sim story.

C'est la vie.

Come join our Superhero Text-Based Roleplay
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    Mandy barely slept. During the entire night, she kept hearing weird, "OOOoooOOeiooooooohoieeoOOOOoh" noises. "Maybe this is just.. in my head.." she thought. She tried to tune out the noises during the night by putting a pillow over her head, but it didn't work; she, for some reason, still heard the noises exactly the same, as if the pillow wasn't even there. "Strange.." Mandy thought.

During the morning, maybe about 9 or 10 AM, the noises suddenly stopped. Mandy was relieved. But then, at about noon, there was a loud "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOoooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo!" ! "Oh my god... what is making those sounds? What the heck?" Mandy asked.
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Lucy turned to Mandy.
    "Wow, you look like a zombie. Have you slept ? And what sounds are you talking about ? I didn't hear anything"
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited July 2017
    Mnemosyne woke up suddenly. As she looked around her dark cabin, she felt something she hadn't felt in a very long time. She felt nauseous as she slowly rose from her bed, and crept to the other side of the room to look out the window. The forest looked the same. She could feel the squirrels, flies, wolves, and insects go about their daily morning rituals. And yet, Mnemosyne couldn't shake it. As she peered outside into the darkness of the forest, she spotted Gaia, a majestic wolf who'd somehow accepted Mnemosyne's presence here more than the rest of her pack. Gaia seemed to be staring back at her, knowingly. "It's time, isn't it?", Mnemosyne though, "someone or something out there is harnessing power, a lot of power, and they're closing in on something ... big". She felt an ever so slight throbbing pain in her head. The pain that could only come from memory, the pain of someone out there was calling out to her. And Mnemosyne knew, if she couldn't get there in time, the results would be disastrous.
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    I hope joining is still possible. By the way @NotAJediOrSith, is there any list of all the characters and their alignments? I don't just want to stomp into the evil base by accident :D

Character's Name: Bob, usually called The Pancaker by everyone but his grandma
    Type: Chemical Reaction
    Powers: Can make a pancake of any quality appear anywhere in the universe at the cost of becoming hungrier. Can also sense any pancake-related danger, kind of like Spiderman but only for pancakes.
    Alignment: Good
    Short Backstory: The Pancaker was born into a normal family in Central City. But at the age of 27 he had an accident with an exploding microwave that threw vaporised pancakes directly into his body, merging it with his DNA. This wasn't actually apparent before a burglar broke into his appartment. But then, he used his power to fill the burglar's hands with so many pancakes that he just thanked the Pancaker and went home. That's how good those pancakes were.
    And after this event, Bob renamed himself to The Pancaker and swore that he would fight against evil with whatever other superpowers he might have. Little did he know back then, there weren't really any others.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited July 2017
    OOC: hey @Pancakesandwich, your post made me laugh (ETA: in a good way)! :) The alignments are all mentioned in the OP btw, including who they're played by! Welcome :)
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    OOC: hey @Pancakesandwich, your post made me laugh (ETA: in a good way)! :) The alignments are all mentioned in the OP btw, including who they're played by! Welcome :)
    :joy:
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    OCC : @Pancakesandwich Bob Pancakes is now a superhero, woo ! :D:D

• Options
    OOC: I love Bob xDD Haha pancake superpowers, amazing!
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    "What?? How did you not hear th- nevermind..." Mandy said.

Mandy felt a little worried. Was she going crazy? Or was it something else?

She needed time to think.

"So uh... I am just gonna um.. go outside t-to get f-fresh air.. *nervous chuckle*..." Mandy said, already running.
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    "fine." Lucy stated simply.
    She will soon go, anyway.
    she took out her pocket mirror and changed into an older women with grey-brown short hair.
    with nothing else to take with her, she passed through the dirty window at the back of the room and walked away, unseen.

• Options
    NotAJediOrSithNotAJediOrSith Posts: 153 Member
    @Pancakesandwich good to go! I won't be active much today, but I'll jump in when I get time tonight.
    Working on my first Sim story.

C'est la vie.

Come join our Superhero Text-Based Roleplay
  • Options
    Mandy lied on the sidewalk, looking up at the sky. She did this for about 2 hours. She thought about life, Lucy, running away...

"I am going back to Sixam." she said quietly to herself.

She got up, and starting walking slowly to where she thinks Sixam is.

"I am going back to Sixam. Everything- everything will be okay. I am going back to Sixam. Everything will be okay..." Mandy repeated to herself quietly.

"Maybe now they won't make fun of me. I am tougher now.. maybe they will like me now. I can always just run away again, anyway..." Mandy thought.

Even though she was only walking for minutes, it seemed like hours. And everything was okay, until...

she saw the man (Kresh).
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Lucy did felt bad about leaving Mandy without a word, but it was for her sake. No good can happen to people that hang out with Bad Luck Lucy, as the orphanage so kindly named her. They were true, she do bring bad luck.

• Options
    Bob was lying on the bed in the bedroom of their six-room-apartment; Eliza was already up while he was too lazy for that. Instead of getting up, he simply thought about random things springing into his mind.
    *... if bread was made out of weasels, would it be called wheatsel?...*
    Then he noticed the time: "Oh no, I am too late for my job." he said, in the most unimpressed and bored way imaginable. His job, of course, did not exist. He was actually The Pancaker after all. Sometimes the people he helped gave him some money. Eliza knew all about his secret identity.

But after another ten minutes or so he remembered that the fridge was empty, which made him jump out of the bed and run down (in his bathrobe). Bob stormed through the front door, shouting "Morning, Eliza!" and spawning a steaming bunch of pancakes on her plate while thinking about wether or not the buses would drive soon.

*Ah, doesn't matter. I'll just run.*
  • Options
    Lucy always went out of her way to stay alone, she did not particularly like it, but she was used to this situation.
    She learnt the hard way that her curse won't let her live happily.
    She hoped Mandy would be able to survive on her own, staying with her longer would be dangerous, for her.

• Options
    OCC: Bump ? did everyone disappear ?

• Options
    OOC: I didn't disappear. I am waiting for Jedi to come on, I made my last line have to include him in it, so he has to go on in order for me to continue
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    OCC : well i hope he come fast

• Options
    OOC: If he doesn't in the next couple of days I will just remove the part with him in it and continue
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    FloppyFish wrote: »
    Mandy lied on the sidewalk, looking up at the sky. She did this for about 2 hours. She thought about life, Lucy, running away...

"I am going back to Sixam." she said quietly to herself.

She got up, and starting walking slowly to where she thinks Sixam is.

"I am going back to Sixam. Everything- everything will be okay. I am going back to Sixam. Everything will be okay..." Mandy repeated to herself quietly.

"Maybe now they won't make fun of me. I am tougher now.. maybe they will like me now. I can always just run away again, anyway..." Mandy thought.

On her way to Sixam, she got stuck in a crowd of people. She accidentally bumped into an elderly woman (@nani). and she fell over. "O-oh, I-I'm so sorry! H-here, l-let me, let me help you up." She helped the eldery woman get up. "W-well, t-this is- this is awkward, sorry, again. I-I was lost in my own thoughts, I-I sort of uh, I sort of forgot I was with a large crowd of people."

Mafia Stats

• Options
    Lucy fell on the ground, someone had bumped into her and she cursed under her breath.
    A stuttering girl held out her hand and Lucy stood up. she took a look at her and gasped. IT WAS MANDY !
    She erased the surprise from her face and made a small smile.
    "it's all right, young girl, i'm not hurt" she said, trying her best to have a voice that wouldn't remind Mandy of who she was.

• Options
    "G-good. H-heh, your voice sounds familiar... d-do I- do I know you?" Mandy asked
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    "my voice sounds familiar to many people... It's common occurrence. I must have a very common voice. " Lucy rambled trying to convince Mandy. She was a bad liar.

• Options
    Mandy could sense fear in the woman. "Why- w-why do you- why do you sound nervous?" she asked. This woman, strangely, reminded Mandy of Lucy. "I-I swear- I- swear I feel like I recognize you... s-strangely. T-there was this girl I- there was this girl I met called Lucy and- and she- and y-you remind of h-her.. oh g-gosh I sound so stupid don't I?" Mandy facepalmed. "H-here, I know you're n-nervous. I will make you- I will make you happy." Mandy sent a strike of happiness to the woman. "T-there you go." she said.
    Mafia Stats