Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I would love this CAS idea!

It would be really cool if we could get like some SP with CAS items we love from previous sims games. Like certain clothes or outfits that they could copy and make a sims 4 version. Ok... I'm CAS obssesed
21mbz47.jpg

Comments

• Options
    KlthfKlthf Posts: 230 Member
    That would be a very nice idea! Maybe this could be a nice way to celebrate the anniversary of the game. I think in January 2018 The Sims franchise will turn 18. That would be the time to celebrate the coming of age of this game series with memories from the past.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Klthf wrote: »
    That would be a very nice idea! Maybe this could be a nice way to celebrate the anniversary of the game. I think in January 2018 The Sims franchise will turn 18. That would be the time to celebrate the coming of age of this game series with memories from the past.

Yeah! Exactly :) I mean we always get some decade related SP, why not play with time, but with sims time!
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    ToastyChanToastyChan Posts: 153 Member

If this happens, I hope we get this kimono inspired outfit back. I was obsessed with that lol

the-sims-2-nightlife-trailer-8.jpg
    "I've always loved the M35-Mako. It's got a heart, you know?" - James Vega

Simblr: witchybot.tumblr.com
    EA ID: KaKaPeuPeu
  • Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    It would be really cool if we could get like some SP with CAS items we love from previous sims games. Like certain clothes or outfits that they could copy and make a sims 4 version. Ok... I'm CAS obssesed
    Yeh, but what if they give us junk that we don't like?

Look at the stuff Sims are wearing in TS4 at the moment - especially at night - weird, nightmare, costumes - strange outfits.

They would port all the weird stuff from TS3 and then sit their roaring with laughter as we sit with our bottom lips smashing through floorboards.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I guess I would be ok with going back and using past game CAS style because who ever is designing the clothing for males in the Sims 4 has very flamboyant taste and refuses to stray from it.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    Oh yes, I would definitely love some outfits from the Sims 2 in the Sims 4 <3

The kimono was real cool, and I loved the Sims 2 male seasons outfit with the scarf. It was really cute for teen sims.
  • Options
    OGmandyVOGmandyV Posts: 56 Member
    > @ChadSims2 said:
    > I guess I would be ok with going back and using past game CAS style because who ever is designing the clothing for males in the Sims 4 has very flamboyant taste and refuses to stray from it.

hahahahahaha "has very flamboyant taste and refuses to stray from it."
    Cracking. Me. Up!!!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

But there would be no gameplay object if they did that. Not saying I disagree though.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member

But there would be no gameplay object if they did that. Not saying I disagree though.
    Could remake a popular gameplay object to go with it... I'm going with the pool table this far along we need it.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    Jprp83Jprp83 Posts: 400 Member
    I agree! There's some CAS items that I would love to see again. Why not even a whole stuff pack with some of the classics from previous iterations?
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited August 2017
    Surely they'll do it for the Sims 4 anyway, But in Supernatural, Werewolves brought the Ripped Shirts and Jeans.

Does that Include Medieval?

there are a few King, Queen and Knight costumes I would love.
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Soooooo like a throwback pack?
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I think some of the Sims 1 outfits would still hold up today.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?