Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is ready and waiting to purchase the Pets EP right now?

Comments

• Options
    RedDragonSimmerRedDragonSimmer Posts: 12 New Member
    I can't wait!!!!!
  • Options
    DKguruArtistDKguruArtist Posts: 299 Member
    Well if those complaining there to much family content is right, then it would probably be one of the in near future game packs or expansions. As it at least in my world often something very related to families to have pets, at least as far as i can tell from RL a lot of families have pets their kids can play with like a dog for instance.
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    plopppo2 wrote: »
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Hold on, there is a Pets EP

No, it's all rumor.
    No it is not - they have been developing it.

We just do not know when we are getting Pets - but they are coming.

No it's definitely a rumor. Until they confirm it it's a rumor. I think it would honestly be hilarious if it wasn't.
  • Options
    IdeasforsimsIdeasforsims Posts: 116 Member
    Wish they'd just let us know if it's coming or not. I mean I would love a release date but the confirmation that they're actually developing it is good enough at the moment
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I'm going to give my sim a border collie there so sweet
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    My vampires need some hellhounds. Troublesome meddlers around the manor frolicking with impunity in the daylight.
  • Options
    JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    Inb4 once it gets released it's gonna be hated just like 2/3 of the EPs we got so far.

I would love to have pets in the game, but I'm keeping my expectations EXTREMELY low.
  • Options
    Saltysea21Saltysea21 Posts: 182 Member
    Ugh finally getting something everybody wants.. Pets is gonna be great I can't wait until it's here I'm ready to hit that purchase button lol
    This is one corner… of one country, in one continent, on one planet that’s a corner of a galaxy that’s a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking and creating and destroying and never remaining the same for a single millisecond. And there is so much, so much to see.
  • Options
    RnM92RnM92 Posts: 222 Member
    I'm much more sceptical. After the EPs so far have been a major disappointment to me, I'm holding off with this one. I want to find out what it's going to be like first. Like @JumpingTrains though, I'm keeping my expectations low. I got my hopes up for CL only to be extremely disappointed when they announced all the limitations compared to previous Sims games (and gave endless excuses for them).
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I dream about Pets every night. They speak to me in rhymes but one thing is clear: they're coming.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    I love my RL cat, but I can safely say I have no interest whatsoever in pets for the game. I want to play with pretend people, not pretend animals.

I am also concerned about what new AI horrors will be inflicted on us if they do usual over the top attraction for them - look at past history - all food spicy, random outfit switching, good mannered sims doing imaginary washing up, high chair nightmares, sims running off jogging, etc etc. God alone knows what pets will bring.

Unfortunately, if it is an EP then it will probably contain stuff I do want. I just don't want the pets.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    slamondaslamonda Posts: 1,357 Member
    i would i would like seasons also lol
  • Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    I can smell Pets on the horizon like a slug can smell a piece of cheese on the horizon.
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    I was just thinking how much I want my sims to have pets, and booted up the Sims 3 to play today for that reason.

Of course, not being much of a dog or cat person, I'm still fervently wishing for horses. Maybe its because I can't have my hayburners in the backyard, so i want to be able to visit horses at night.
  • Options
    Pets are interesting.

I can't wait for the veterinarian active career too.

I want my Sim to repair animals and make them better.
  • Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    @plopppo2 Has this career been announced? I haven't seen anything.
  • Options
    PinkPaws66 wrote: »
    @plopppo2 Has this career been announced? I haven't seen anything.
    Veterinarian was informally announced with Parenting:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/918513/pets-stuff-in-parenthood
  • Options
    Oh, the bear. That's doesn't mean we'll for sure get it, but it's a very good sign! Doesn't say active, though.
  • Options
    PinkPaws66 wrote: »
    Oh, the bear. That's doesn't mean we'll for sure get it, but it's a very good sign! Doesn't say active, though.
    I am telling everyone that we are getting it which means they will have to give it to us whether they intend to or not.

My rules.

We are getting Seasons too and University.

I say so - I have announced them.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I'm ready for any new content.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    Lol! Looking forward to it!
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    I'm ready.
    I actually haven't played for the past 7 months, and just came back to the forums to see if Pets had been released yet. I'm ready to start playing Sims 4 again, and needs me my pets! I have a niece who refuses to play Sims 4 because it doesn't have pets yet, so when she plays Sims games, she plays TS3.
    I've been playing Elder Scrolls Online. Great game, but I'm starting to miss my Sims.
    Sims forever <3
  • Options
    Anyone else starting to chew their furniture in excitement?
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    How did you know?!?! :o
    *Turns away, ashamed*
  • Options
    Penelope wrote: »
    How did you know?!?! :o
    *Turns away, ashamed*
    I have smothered an entire sofa in peanut butter - this is going to be finger-licking good.