Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mod traits?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    3KNPen wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure you have to go through the tumblr to get the most recent updates for MCC and the other mod attached to it I don't believe he's updating at Mod the Sims anymore.

Oh ok. Thank you! But in his tumblr it's ok right?

Yep he uploads his most recent versions to the tumblr. Well the most recent are available first to the people supporting him on his patreon but they show up on the tumblr eventually after that.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @Orchid13 well the Social Aniexty disorder just makes the sim very uncomfortable (with moodlets saying something about awakardness)-one of the main sims I had been "playing" with Gen 6 got it when he aged up to YA. Depressed trait just makes them constantly sad so you have to make sure their husband/wife doesn't have the same trait if you want them to have nooboos. I haven't actually played the borderline trait yet but I know one of my Disney sim kids have it

ok thank you!! So would you recommend it?
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I'm pretty sure you have to go through the tumblr to get the most recent updates for MCC and the other mod attached to it I don't believe he's updating at Mod the Sims anymore.

Oh ok. Thank you! But in his tumblr it's ok right?

Yep he uploads his most recent versions to the tumblr. Well the most recent are available first to the people supporting him on his patreon but they show up on the tumblr eventually after that.

thank you!!!
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @Orchid13 well the Social Aniexty disorder just makes the sim very uncomfortable (with moodlets saying something about awakardness)-one of the main sims I had been "playing" with Gen 6 got it when he aged up to YA. Depressed trait just makes them constantly sad so you have to make sure their husband/wife doesn't have the same trait if you want them to have nooboos. I haven't actually played the borderline trait yet but I know one of my Disney sim kids have it

ok thank you!! So would you recommend it?

yeah I do recommend them. I'm planning (w/o the traits) have a depressed sim just by story-telling (and a couple of poses) in my story..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    RomzarahRomzarah Posts: 195 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    They work but for me the traits weren't important enough to my gameplay to make it past my mod clean up I did about a month ago.

so in your experience it doesnt really change the gameplay much?

traits in general don't really do all that much for the sims
    i had made a thread that discussed this too because of another thread that talked about their lack of significance

oh ok! Thank you :) the traits in mod the sims seemed a bit ... well lets just say a lot of traits made the insane trait of the game look like a joke. So i thought maybe they would actually make a difference. I'm afraid to even mention some of the traits cause people seem to take it way too personal :/

I use a lot of trait mods and tuning mods... Try this site to see what you want... I use a test folder in my mods to test mods before adding them to all my others.

http://sims4updates.net/category/mods/
  • Options
    BookworkgirlBookworkgirl Posts: 129 Member

Page-Simplidevis-comment-ca-marche-s%C3%A9curit%C3%A9-2.png

Beware of this site http://sims4updates.net/category/mods/

It has dangerous malware i got infected with some of the links! Not happy! Some links are ok some are not you have to check and make sure you got protection! I got infected with a bad boot virus and avast, eset, malwarebyte cannot remove it!

Please pass this on to others!!
  • Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    For those who want more unique child sims:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=599536
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io