Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Marriage Concealing

kamra19610kamra19610 Posts: 461 Member
Can you have a sim couple who needs marriage concealing go to a place of business owned by a sim who studied marriage concealing, click on business owner and would there be a option to have marriage concealing? Oh how would that work if at all? I can never get my sims that need help together with my sims who can give help. LOL Besides I think it would make a cool business.

Comments

• Options
    AutumnBladenAutumnBladen Posts: 295 Member
    I dont know about your question but from what I've seen you just study the topic and it helps that sim with future relationships.
  • Options
    I know from the past that that sim can talk with another sim who has a bad relationship and help mend it. But I have only done this in the home and with the learned sim as my playable. Oh well I might try some stuff and see what I can make work.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    The sim who have learned the couples counseling must initiate the counseling. That sim will go talk to the both of them seperately first, so make sure they both have good relationship with that sim.
  • Options
    Thank you guess I could make that an active sim as I do have the hack in my game. Thanks again.