Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are these white patterns on floor?

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
Hello, I placed a grill and dining tables and chairs for eating in backyard. Also I placed some floor tiles and ceiling for protecting this place from rain. I'm not sure when it has started to happen but I can see weird white patterns on floor. I use CC only for making sims. I have only store items for buy and build mode. Is there anyone what causes this bug? I deleted cache files and restarted the game but still same. I brought a video.

https://youtu.be/j-kEHTx4SwY

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    This is a good question, I get that effect or something close to it on the seams "in between" floor tiles often as well and have no idea what causes it either. Sometimes I think it's lighting glare or that just makes it worse. Usually I find that replacing all of the floor tiles in a room that has these from within Build Mode can get rid of the effect.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    igazor wrote: »
    This is a good question, I get that effect or something close to it on the seams "in between" floor tiles often as well and have no idea what causes it either. Sometimes I think it's lighting glare or that just makes it worse. Usually I find that replacing all of the floor tiles in a room that has these from within Build Mode can get rid of the effect.

Thank you. This tile was one from Generations. I changed it to base game stone pattern and now it's gone. :)

• Options
    1need4kaffee1need4kaffee Posts: 486 Member
    That's really odd. When you scroll in close it looks like there is writing under the tadpole figure superimposed on the tile. Sort of like a trademark and warning to protect against copy write infringement.
  • Options
    That's really odd. When you scroll in close it looks like there is writing under the tadpole figure superimposed on the tile. Sort of like a trademark and warning to protect against copy write infringement.

Yeah it looked like that in my eyes too. But I don't use CCs for build or buy mode. Only that tile is shown like that. It's really weird. All I did was recolored the EA pattern. :)