Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your CC weakness?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    Maxis Match Hair you can never enough hairstyles. :D
    Eyelashes for mostly off my female Sims and Bodyhair for my male Sims.
  • Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    My obsession now that I am FINALLY adding some CCs is surpisingly (to me) focusing on one room at a time. I've never done that before. First it was Cassandra Goth's bedroom, finding that perfect teen bedroom & deco in light wood and pink BUT not overy pink.

Now that is done its my gay couple's livingroom.

I've had them move into a furnished house in Willow Creek and the furnishing/decor, although tasteful, is quite old fashioned for two young modern males--one being an artist--so I am scouring furnishings, deco and such for that just perfect look. I am having a blast :p:D

But, as I finally have the City Living expansion, I had them visit the Flea Market and had them buy some stuff there, like a sofa and a matching chair for the living room and a lamp for the artist studio (maxis made I know but I love the immersion that this new (to me) expansion is giving me).
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Hair, hair, hair. And clothes.

I spent my day finding a transitioning shade of hair between ea's brown and ea's blonde
    I did found something after looking for the entire day but it does not quite satisfy me
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif