Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your CC weakness?

Comments

• Options
    StarSarahSStarSarahS Posts: 9 New Member
    oooh love this question. Def hair and clothes! That moment where you go and try out your new garment - heaven!! So exciting lol
  • Options
    CxpmemeCxpmeme Posts: 76 Member
    H A I R
  • Options
    RomzarahRomzarah Posts: 195 Member
    Most resent has been trait mods and bug fix mods..
  • Options
    TrimothTrimoth Posts: 418 Member
    SHOES I simply adore all of Madlen shoes! It used to be cc hair colours but I eventually phased out and removed them all lol
    tumblr_np609wKvSy1ssn1m9o2_540.jpg

Origin id: trimoth

• Options
    KurotardKurotard Posts: 380 Member
    Maxis match hairs, goth or victorian clothes (honestly surprised the Vampires pack didn't include more. :neutral: )
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Makeup literally especially when their the sim version of the real brands :D also clothing as I'm always adding loads of clothes into my game 24/7, addicted to dresses atm and lets not forget hair haha
    tenor.gif
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    I have a weakness for certain patterns: Camo, Hello Kitty, dinosaurs, fishes and tropical/hawaian. Just not all of that on the same sim, lol.

And foods. Those mouthwatering custom foods! I'm still fighting the urge to dowload cc foods for Sims 4, knowing that once I start I won't be able to hold back. So far I only grabbed a pizza oven. That's not strictly custom food, right...? Pizza is already in the game!
  • Options
    TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    Male clothing. It's super sparse in correlation to female clothing, so it's always quite the treat to stumble across something for the guys.
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    Kim5496 wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    I'm just curious what everyone's CC weakness is? What's that one thing when you see it you just can't say no to downloading it?
    For me lately it's been flowers in vases and potted plants. I don't know why. I think it just gives the Sims homes that special homey feel when you add flowers.
    For CAS it's really nice Maxis Match hair. There is nothing better than going into CAS and seeing that new hair that you downloaded fits your favorite Sim perfectly. <3

*Edited to add I also love clutter. Love, love love clutter but absolutely nothing in the clutter can be in English. Everything must be in Simlish or I won't use it.

African American hair at the moment. EA has a few basic AA hair styles, but once you have a few black sims, you quickly need to start looking for more hairstyles so they can all express their own individual style.

That and male hairstyles and clothes in general, the game, nor the modders, ever seem to make enough of those.
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    Hair. It's truly my biggest weakness when it comes to CC. I tried to avoid it in TS4 for awhile after the horror that was my TS2 mods folder, but then I needed more toddler hair, and then I saw some hairstyles that fit my OCs I was making perfectly, and just like that, it all spiraled from there.

I'm also soft for a nice pair of jeans—especially for men. They deserve a good pair of pants.

Makeup has been what I've been downloading lately too. We don't have enough of it—especially for sims with darker skin tones. CC helps fill the void.
  • Options
    MysteryTearsMysteryTears Posts: 7 New Member
    My biggest CC weakness is honestly hair and makeup. Though skin overlays are very close to being my biggest weakness.
  • Options
    TiaximusTiaximus Posts: 1 New Member
    Downloading families, inviting them over for a get together, and collecting their tombstones/urns when unfortunate 'accidents' occur.

It's a weird life.
  • Options
    SimplyAlySimplyAly Posts: 100 Member
    Hair cc is my biggest weakness. Especially cute male hairstyles cause those can be hard to come by.
    bloop_zpsajfjhh0y.jpg
    Are you a slave to Bangtan too? Check out my Bangtan Boys (BTS) sims - and other k-pop sims - in my Gallery or download them at my blog.
    Origin: SimplyAly
  • Options
    SpixieSimSpixieSim Posts: 28 New Member
    Hair and furniture
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    hair, clothes, clutter
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    Maxis match hair. Maxis match objects. Maxis match clothes. Maxis Match everything.
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    Oooohhh and Maxis match clutter in particular too.
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    NaomiSImblrNaomiSImblr Posts: 158 Member
    Maxis match everything- But at the minute I'm into downloading wallpapers sad I know but I just feel sims 4 lacks just normal wallpaper like all the kids/toddler wallpaper are weird shapes or crazy like that sequin wallpaper I just like normal everyday wallpapers like you'd get at wallpaper store makes everything fit together nicer
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Hair (Alpha), facial hair, decor, furniture, some game play mods, bug fixes and "Other" Mods. Recently just got a mod that hires grimmy as the bartender. xD
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    CringecrewCringecrew Posts: 150 Member
    Lol, I used to be obsessed with Maxis Math stuff and surprise surprise! I got no CC anymore. LOL! I do get mods, however. Can't live without my mods.
    latest?cb=20060827184625

• Options
    boykinater18boykinater18 Posts: 237 Member
    My post isn't needed but I can't resist telling someone about my cc haha

My favorites are listed below :)

-body hair/gauges/piercings
    -skin textures/nails/hair/heels/makeup
    -I have a lot of clothes... A LOT (I have a lot of celebrity clothing as well).
    -I have a ton of furniture (a heart shaped bathtub,round beds,laundry crap, office attire, luxury items,make up organizers, MORE)

I have a baking mod, preserves/canning mod. I recently installed the road to fame mod and LOVE that. I had to lock my doors though because fans were sneaking in lol.

Traits: Depressed, anxious, immortal, crazy.
  • Options
    EmoFlowersEmoFlowers Posts: 325 Member
    In Sims 3 my weakness was definitely hair. For Sims 4 I like Maxis Match hair, but I think my weakness is Maxis Match makeup. The default eyeshadows are kinda crazy, there's only a couple that can be for everyday use since the swatches are limited. So anytime I see good makeup I can't help myself.
    !! Mermaids !!

RIP Princess (July 4, 2001 - January 11, 2016)
    RIP Misha (May 1, 2011 - July 2, 2016)
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited September 2017
    Eyelashes and clothing that is knitted or crocheted. I don't know why the clothing, but I have to have it.

Edited to add: OMGosh, I forgot freckles. Obsessed with this lately.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Furniture, but since i made furniture myself now, it gets less dangerous haha. I can create whatever i want without searching for something better which eventually ends up as: me having 1 GB of cc :p
  • Options
    FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    edited October 2017
    Recolors of game objects; almost any maxis-match add-ons, but especially windows and (French) doors; nice rugs; nice simple curtains; the occasional hairstyle; and, more than anything else, wallpapers with moldings at the top and bottom (hard to find).

ETA: One thing more is that I have a distinct weakness for nautical and beach-themed décor.
    Post edited by FKM100 on