Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ordering E/G/S Packs

EthyrdudeEthyrdude Posts: 268 Member
What a huge pain to order more than one stuff pack! I wanted to order the new Parenthood pack as well as the bowling pack, romantic garden pack and backyard stuff pack. I clicked on the parenthood pack to order, and the option to order the bowling pack came up which I clicked but also the vampire pack came up, which I already have. I declined to click that and tried to figure out how to add the romantic and backyard pack. I could only get those separately, and after searching about and not having any luck, I almost cancelled the entire order and was seriously thinking about ordering something else from a different company.

Eventually I did get the two additional packs by ordering them separately but I think Origin needs to come up with a better order plan. It used to be possible to order more packs at the same time, why was this changed? In any case, I am posting this to let origin know they almost lost a sale due to poor designing.

By the way, adding something to a wish list does not help in any way, except to maybe let others know you want those things, as for actually buying them, you need to rethink your ordering process. If it is possible to order multiple items then maybe your current page design needs to be reworked as this was not very obvious on the page I looked at.
On a planet far, far away.

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'm not sure how the wish list works so far. I know one of its purposes is to let others know you want it. In Steam, it also informs you when the item is on sale, but I don't know if Origin does that.

I know Origin used to support carts since I bought three items (including Perfect Patio and Luxury Party) on sale years ago. I guess they changed that.

I guess I don't mind that as much. So far, my only complaint about Origin is that you can't gift items to people outside your country (although Steam is another offender). I get that the items are priced differently per region, but can't we just pay with the recipient's currency and pricing? They'd make more money that way, and more people would be happy. It's win-win.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    Yeah it's annoying. I remember last year when there was a half price sale on I binge bought all the packs (I'm an impulsive buyer...) and forgot to enter the code for a good half of them so paid full price for those anyway. Would've been nice if I had them in a cart and only had to enter the code one, would've saved me a lot of money. Idk I know that was mostly my fault but there are a lot of flaws and issues with Origin that I don't understand, this being one of them.