Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Life Stage Debate: How to make it fair

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Karallyne wrote: »
    this isn't speculation. it's just an idea. the premise of the thread is ideas about how to implement preteens if they get added. speculation would be "we're getting preteens soon: here's why I think so"

Well one of the devs thought this thread should be in speculation so they moved it here.
  • Options
    KarallyneKarallyne Posts: 362 Member
    There's plenty of times that they move threads into wrong categories. It's a common complaint on these forums.
  • Options
    ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    BeJaWa wrote: »
    Also it's in speculation because this topic is one of the topics that are talked about a lot.

Why does that mean it's speculation though? I thought this was about guessing the future of ts4 and rumors of what will be included not just a popular idea people are talking about? :confused:

It says speculation and rumors right? We are speculating these life stages ideas they may come than again they may not? It's all just speculation. When she posted in the General Discussion people would think other lifestages are in the game which they are not so they move it to Speculation and Rumors.

Ah ok but I would still maybe say not speculation but the ideas corner because like @Karallyne said she isn't saying we will get them. Whatever, here it is in speculation and the discussion can continue no matter where it is. :)
  • Options
    Also it's in speculation because this topic is one of the topics that are talked about a lot.

Why does that mean it's speculation though? I thought this was about guessing the future of ts4 and rumors of what will be included not just a popular idea people are talking about? :confused:

It says speculation and rumors right? We are speculating these life stages ideas they may come than again they may not? It's all just speculation. When she posted in the General Discussion people would think other lifestages are in the game which they are not so they move it to Speculation and Rumors.

Ah ok but I would still maybe say not speculation but the ideas corner because like @Karallyne said she isn't saying we will get them. Whatever, here it is in speculation and the discussion can continue no matter where it is. :)

Exactly they can change it but I guess they moved it here
  • Options
    KlumsyKateKlumsyKate Posts: 451 Member
    I want preteens but female bodies do change at preteen stage some more than others I was a B cup while my friend was a C cup at age 12. Another girl I knew was an A cup. At the tween stage you begin to sweat more and become musty in the armpit area and you use deodarants especially the boys.

I wore a training bra at 10 and my breasts were DD at 13? So yeah.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    It IS fair. We have one sim for every life stage. Baby, toddler, child, teen, young adult, adult and elder. You don't want fair, you want your way and that's not fair.
  • Options
    KlumsyKateKlumsyKate Posts: 451 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    It IS fair. We have one sim for every life stage. Baby, toddler, child, teen, young adult, adult and elder. You don't want fair, you want your way and that's not fair.

Nope. 100% disagree. It isn't fair, I don't want it my own way, I want to make it fair. People like you don't want to make it fair.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited June 2017
    All I can say is: If they do include preteens, they better be the best darned preteens ever, and other life stages should get a bump in content as well. For me, that would be "fair". (I would hope the other life stages better get additional Generations treatment as well.)

I really don't want another lackluster life stage, or for the current life stages to suffer (even more) because of time and effort and resources spent on an extra brand new life stage. They really need to shine, and I would rather it not be a waste of dev resources when we are still missing SO MUCH other stuff from previous games, and especially if we may be halfway into Sims 4 lifespan... :frowning:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    All I can say is: If they do include preteens, they better be the best darned preteens ever, and other life stages should get a bump in content as well. For me, that would be "fair". (I would hope the other life stages better get additional Generations treatment as well.)

I really don't want another lackluster life stage, or for the current life stages to suffer (even more) because of time and effort and resources spent on an extra brand new life stage. They really need to shine, and I would rather it not be a waste of dev resources when we are still missing SO MUCH other stuff from previous games, and especially if we may be halfway into Sims 4 lifespan... :frowning:

The other things can be possibly made? We have parenthood making the teens more like teens and we also have kids pack for the kids. The only things I can see the need for his more toddler stuff and stuff for the elder. The babies seem like they are not going to do anything about it.

What about YA its an adult how do they differ in the game then the adult in the game?
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Personally, I don't see the need for the young adult; they should've just left it out and put in adult. Possibly a day/two/three before age up is suppose to happen, then they could have the midlife crisis ect. kick in.

The only stage I would ever see a need for now that toddlers have been add is adolescent/preteen. This could be a slow down point in a sim's life to up skills, up relationships, play games, explore new toys for that age such as four wheelers, scooters, magic/card tricks/pull the hand back before a sim gives you five, read more, collect/have collections-coins, insects, other items, different gaming systems to play video games like cheaper ones, nice ones, hand held ones, and stand up arcade types. They would love to go to arcades, not to be seen or socialize, but to actually play arcade games. An update with preteens & family GP with lots of extras would be neat.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    i just want shorter teens.

Just this right here.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie