Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What music are you listening to while playing The Sims?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    MirkaKaroliinaMirkaKaroliina Posts: 147 Member
    Currently I have All Time Low's 5 albums in the game that I listen to while I play ♥
    cha cha cha
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    I can't even hear the radio playing in my game, for some reason the volume is really really low, but the settings aren't.

They still haven't fixed that, huh? I've been using this mod to increase stereo volume: http://modthesims.info/d/556463
  • Options
    SimlishPopstarSimlishPopstar Posts: 204 Member
    I honestly stick all my favourite songs from over the years in the game in a appropriate stations, I do however listen to the Sims Superstar music when I try to keep it simmy.
  • Options
    harun789harun789 Posts: 240 Member
    edited June 2017
    weird al yankovic just eat it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcJjMnHoIBI
    latest?cb=20160515183412
  • Options
    Lazarus_B4RLazarus_B4R Posts: 1,827 Member

I've got most of Green Day's music in my game. :)
  • Options
    BorntorunBorntorun Posts: 76 Member
    Best of Aerosmith in mine - my sims are rockers!
  • Options
    beauty_simmerbeauty_simmer Posts: 2 New Member
    I generally put a radio on in-game and listen to that, I kinda like the fact that it's in simlish :smile:
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I Don't usually listen to music (my computer makes the sound lag when i use other programs and internet at the same time). I Usually listen to what my sims are doing, or i turn the tv on.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Sweetpooh1993Sweetpooh1993 Posts: 112 Member
    I either listen to my Anime Music or the Retro music in the game.
    [img][/img]LD5LMSt.jpg
  • Options
    JocheyJochey Posts: 58 Member
    I usually listen to my summer or raw discovery playlists on Spotify. They have sort of chill songs with soft beats in raw discovery and more upbeat sounding music in summer.
    she fell for him and hasn't gotten up yet -russ
  • Options
    Saltysea21Saltysea21 Posts: 182 Member
    Don't usually listen to music while playing but I like listening to music while making sims in CAS. Chainsmokers usually
    This is one corner… of one country, in one continent, on one planet that’s a corner of a galaxy that’s a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking and creating and destroying and never remaining the same for a single millisecond. And there is so much, so much to see.
  • Options
    babemaster57babemaster57 Posts: 63 Member
    While playing, I love to play the Sims 1 music, especially when building. But if I take them out, I play whatever is on my Spotify. And if I'm creating a family, I usually listen to trap music for some reason.
    giphy.gif