Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post Your Parenthood Pictures here!

Comments

• Options
    Paul_DngrPaul_Dngr Posts: 6 New Member
    > @LunaNova said:
    > No Joke I thought they couldn't out-do vampires when it came to level of detail but this pack is FREAKING AMAZING. I love it. Its perfect. It makes the game so much better since it fills that weird gap that the teenage years sat in and fills it with small but important things to do. Its awseome.
    >
    > Also I love the table setting so much??? I'm addicted.

Sorry if someone has already asked you and I missed it @LunaNova but where did you get that braid in your pics? I have a difficult time finding custom hair that I like. TIA!
  • Options
    dreita95dreita95 Posts: 237 Member
    Hey guys, been stalking this thread since it started and finally got to play today and also take some pictures. I have been playing the York family for a while now, they spent almost all of their young adult days working hard and saving up in order to buy a proper house to raise their kids.

This is Leo York and his daughter Prima York. Prima is daddy's girl, they became best friends shortly after she became a child. This is them on a fishing trip during the weekend.
    c5LyrSb.jpg

After a long day fishing they decided to start Prima's school project while mom, Christina York, was taking a break from taking care of their newborn Maximus York.
    GP8Dqlj.jpg

Leo and Christina decided to go on a dinner date before Maximus ages up to a toddler.
    uvz8ejD.jpg

WHOSE KID IS THIS?!?!
    XR1rPvv.jpg

At least she cleaned up after embarrassing herself and her parents.
    98Y6tjV.jpg
    Analogue at birth, digital by design.
  • Options
    KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    Eshnic wrote: »
    KHS12 wrote: »
    Stella found out she was expecting her third kid while the former heirs husbands ghosts played with the dollhouse. :p
    Then little Ophelia aged up and got a school project! Stella decided to watch her work on it but unfortunately while that was happening, little Gretchen decided it was a great time to start flinging paint around. :D
    tumbla3_zpskrjftmaz.png
    tumbla_zps1ou8u8di.png
    tumb_zps6axq1azf.png

Hi,

May I ask where you downloaded the hairstyle for your toddler?

Thanks in advance!

Oh man I wish I knew. I downloaded it off of tumblr a few months ago and dont remember the name of it. :'(
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited June 2017
    Stella found out she was expecting her third kid while the former heirs husbands ghosts played with the dollhouse. :p
    Then little Ophelia aged up and got a school project! Stella decided to watch her work on it but unfortunately while that was happening, little Gretchen decided it was a great time to start flinging paint around. :D
    tumbla3_zpskrjftmaz.png
    tumbla_zps1ou8u8di.png
    tumb_zps6axq1azf.png

Hi,

Thanks in advance!

Oh man I wish I knew. I downloaded it off of tumblr a few months ago and dont remember the name of it. :'(
    @KHS12 which hair is she talking about because I know where I found the hair in the last picture.

2.png

@Eshnic if its this one click on the picture.
    Post edited by pepperjax1230 on
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    tumbla3_zpskrjftmaz.png
    tumbla_zps1ou8u8di.png
    tumb_zps6axq1azf.png

Hi,

Thanks in advance!

@KHS12 which hair is she talking about because I know where I found the hair in the last picture.

2.png

Yup thats the one!
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    tumbla3_zpskrjftmaz.png
    tumbla_zps1ou8u8di.png
    tumb_zps6axq1azf.png

Hi,

Thanks in advance!

2.png

Yup thats the one!
    I love that hair it's to cute.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    edited June 2017
    Introducing baby Allie to a couple of the grandparents for the first time:

UK3nfRu.jpg

The first thing Allie wanted to do when reaching todderlhood is play dolls with her mom:

KJ0udff.jpg

First time getting to sit at the table in a highchair with the adults....dad is explaining to Allie how to eat her food without making a mess:

2rDQvXH.jpg

"Yay for applesauce! It's yummy!"

Aw3FV2U.jpg

"I'm all finished with the applesauce...now what do I do?"

Vp2lYxC.jpg

Posing for a picture with mom:

eC2d9fF.jpg

Allie is proud that she used the potty for the first time....and without incident:

EvsSzmH.jpg

Making funny faces with dad:

ST1CS5k.jpg

Tuckered out from the first day of toddlerhood.....time for a bedtime story and then nite nite:

5wDJCGv.jpg
  • Options
    QuaayQuaay Posts: 557 Member
    Playing doctor during the I'm a Bear phase :)
    InBp5FO.png

• Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    I've been poorly so i havent been able to post much but heres my pictures i took :)
    My Janelle got caught by Janeece snooping her diary lol and she wasnt very happy!
    05-31-17_4-24-34_PM.png
    05-31-17_4-24-49_PM.png
    05-31-17_4-25-08_PM.png
    (im gonna read it anyway gal, you cant stop me :joy: )
    and omg this kids outfit is the cutest!!
    05-31-17_4-19-40_PM.png
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Great pictures, everyone!!
    It took me a lot longer to join this awesome thread than I hoped; however, I'm always nervous of new glitches/bugs with each pack addition. I didn't want to risk corrupting my existing legacy. So, I created a new save to try things out and because there's so much great stuff with the new GP, it took me a lot longer than expected to create the Harrisons and their new home. :disappointed::D

I had intended to take better screenshots, but I got into all of new gameplay and kept forgetting to take screenshots (whoops!). But here's what I got to share though.

large.Harrison_001.png.79ee69c1067929a7ce01ce4b757ca9a7.png
    The youngest child, Issac, playing with his building blocks.

large.Harrison_002.png.5939267f7798d84eaf5e3657858857c5.png
    Issac has been getting some potty training assistance from his oldest brother, Jaycee.

large.Harrison_003.png.ac27747c5b32c0103ff03452949b89e5.png
    Jaycee writing in his journal. (I never thought that I would enjoy acne and braces on a teen sim! lol)

large.Harrison_004.png.ff63a51b2185c38bd5bde2e2ce2bd9a2.png
    Jaycee and his dad, Tyler, shoot some hoops in the family's backyard.

large.Harrison_005.png.7bc503b14ba7e6923170a943f819219c.png
    The middle child, Wyatt, and his dad, Aiden, share a small hug.

large.Harrison_007.png.330d202b95fa7934dcf0dd4b48fa95ca.png
    Aiden and Wyatt spend time building blocks together in the family room.

large.Harrison_008.png.4264603aed9fc60824eb14d1511fe1e4.png
    Tyler and Jaycee decided to join in on the building block fun.

large.Harrison_009.png.90db624a8520beef576ee4afc649a2f7.png
    Tyler helps Wyatt with a rocket project.

large.Harrison_010.png.707a2cc9e2d40fe588498ec3bc27b736.png
    Which looks like they succeeded in completing the rocket.

large.Harrison_011.png.7424efef5955c16c0ba516eea07aa6c0.png
    After dinner, the Harrisons decided to watch a movie together...

large.Harrison_012.png.6c6297c064746b170f87b363e2e9a96b.png
    ...but it looks like they have mixed reactions to it though.

Well, that's all I've got for now and I can't wait to see everyone else's games. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    I really love the teddy bear dr set, I only wish they give us the teddy by itself and the baby doll.. remember how cute it was when children would carry the teddy around.

Y5CxGRJ.jpg
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited June 2017
    Teenage Drama is on point! So glad to see teens finally behaving like they should.

Caught reading her sister's diary

kGOqOMQ.png

Dad asking what happened, and teen being defiant

bFKlDQT.jpg
    y0zXwhY.jpg

Dad: You are grounded!
    Teen: Aaaarg! No one understands me!!!

AK0MmtV.jpg

Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    In combination with City Living and Get Together's CAS, teens can express their personalities with their style and attitudes and clubs are now even better!

Here is The Graff Pose

7I50ntZ.png

And here The Coolest Click

T0rnQcH.jpg

Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    vickyloovickyloo Posts: 134 Member
    awww wish i could post some of my photos but still stuck on new member until they fix it i guess lol
  • Options
    lele62lele62 Posts: 157 Member
    No pics yet, but I just had to say that one of my toddlers in the game has grandparents living in the neighborhood. Grandpa just sent her a gift!!! I just got a notification about it -- that it will be arriving in the mail soon. How cool is that!!!
  • Options
    lele62lele62 Posts: 157 Member
    Oh, some how in the same game, I have a child who got the loud trait. I'm not even sure how. I've been playing this game for a while and have it set for long. She's maxed out mental, motor and social. Just got to work on creative.
  • Options
    lele62 wrote: »
    Oh, some how in the same game, I have a child who got the loud trait. I'm not even sure how.

The new pack includes several "phases" for children and teens...."loud" is one of them......the phases pop up from time to time randomly and are temporary. For at least some of the phases, the parents can try to shorten the phase by talking with the child about it.

• Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    34278336423_d8914b6402.jpg
    Eunmi is going to a phase. She looked angry and shouted bad Words for a Whole day.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    alexandra5alexandra5 Posts: 234 Member
    edited June 2017
    05_28_17_10_41_58_AM.png
    06_03_17_2_55_24_PM.png

These pics are from the toddlers update and not from the parenthood ep but who cares :'(
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Here's my live-in nanny. She just got the lil tyke's highchair cleaned up as he was making another mess behind her :D
    221.png?dl=0

She's not skilled enough to do anything about it yet, so she distracted him this way:
    223.png?dl=0
  • Options
    hellbunny123hellbunny123 Posts: 52 Member
    Hey guys! First post in this forum, I made a Sims blog today, it's nothing special and I'm no pro but I love building stuff so thought why not :D
    My first post is a short review on The Sims 4 Parenthood, it would be awesome if you could check it out :) :) https://sims4buildsandreviews.wordpress.com/2017/06/04/sims-4-parenthood-review/
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Well...
    I didn't have nearly as much simming time as I had hoped to have this weekend. But I did get a little bit of free time and it looks like that Jaycee had a couple of firsts this weekend in his sim teen life. :)

large.Harrison_013.png.6f2cb871f36587f3d620c97387e2128e.png
    Isaac went to Jaycee after having a nightmare instead of their dads. So, for the first time he read his little brother a bedtime story.

large.Harrison_014.png.da77901118a0fb60dda9ad23191f8dae.png
    He also had his first kiss with his new boyfriend, Rys. Although it was a bit weird to do directly in front of Rys' parents, but they didn't seem to mind. lol

I hope to have more soon! :wink:
  • Options
    simesmerizedsimesmerized Posts: 202 Member
    I really didn't take a lot of pics today playing. But this one, well I love this one with the moody teen sim walking by everyone else helping with the school project.

5SypQQY.png
  • Options
    Playtime with dad:

bZrwXdA.jpg

Mom making funny faces to entertain Allie:

RNe49YO.jpg

3jiPiLb.jpg

Bath time (I really like the new kid's shower/tub combo):

9W1V3dw.png

A hug from Grandma makes everything alright:

O6yvL7s.jpg

A toddler from the neighborhood was over and wanted some flash cards....Allie makes dad pay for showing another toddler attention by dumping paint all over the floor, lol:

lEY5g0o.jpg

Story time for Allie with her other Grandma:

SuKqTn0.jpg

Mom plays with Brandon, the newest addition to the household:

gaXI98b.jpg

No way to stay mad at that face, haha:

apcad2k.jpg

New best buds....the two toddler siblings head to the play room to meet up at the dollhouse:

XpLJHmO.jpg