Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why aren't customers buying stuff?

I just opened the store and I have 2 customers ready to buy something so my sim ringed them up but once she was done, the sim did nothing but stand there then the ring up symbol appeared above their head again. I tried ringing them up again but they never go to collect their items.

Comments

• Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Sometimes shops can be buggy. Try closing the shop and reopening it maybe try closing the game and restarting it first. If that doesn't work try repairing your game to see if that will fix the issue. Do you have mods or CC installed? If neither of the above work try removing your mods folder to see if something there is causing you an issue.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited May 2017
    AmySims09 wrote: »
    I just opened the store and I have 2 customers ready to buy something so my sim ringed them up but once she was done, the sim did nothing but stand there then the ring up symbol appeared above their head again. I tried ringing them up again but they never go to collect their items.

That's what we call 'lag' sometimes but not necessarily an actual tech explanation. It's just how players describe their problems with the game. Lag between a command and an action actually happening. Repair your game. And make sure your system is above the necessary requirements. Try even resetting some of the Sims in your store. But, yeah, many reasons in TS4 for that type of lag.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    broadway_baby4lifebroadway_baby4life Posts: 12 New Member
    I'm not sure. Like someone else said, it's probably a lag. But, yeah, maybe try repairing it or resetting your sims like someone said above me. Maybe that will help.