Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Countdown Thread to Parenthood (Now Available)!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    If only it had been coming out on the Friday before... we'd have had the whole bank holiday weekend to play!
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    If only it had been coming out on the Friday before... we'd have had the whole bank holiday weekend to play!

Yes :/:'( that's the only thing so far I don't like XD
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    9 Days!!!!

We've hit the single digits.
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I wish I could buy this pack when it comes out. I'm saving up for a deposit for a new place. I usually don't do family play, but this one looks really good! I'll have to wait until after I pay for the new rental and the moving truck before I splurge on the game pack.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    I wish I could buy this pack when it comes out. I'm saving up for a deposit for a new place. I usually don't do family play, but this one looks really good! I'll have to wait until after I pay for the new rental and the moving truck before I splurge on the game pack.
    Have you entered one of the many many giveaways?
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    9 more days before toddlers bite me in the leg trying to find the center of the tootsie roll pop! Bite a marshmallow not me you miniature chompers!
  • Options
    8 Days!!!!!!
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    8 days, go! It's very long for me, fortunately there is another trailer tomorrow.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    8 days, go! It's very long for me, fortunately there is another trailer tomorrow.

I didn't know there was another trailer tomorrow, thanks for that :)
    Wonder if we'll get the pre-GP patch tomorrow too...
  • Options

Yes tomorrow's trailer dives into the parenthood skill I believe and it shows gameplay. I expect it to be about 2 minutes long. We may get a teaser today. Patch will most likely drop Thursday.
  • Options

Yes tomorrow's trailer dives into the parenthood skill I believe and it shows gameplay. I expect it to be about 2 minutes long. We may get a teaser today. Patch will most likely drop Thursday.

Funny how you said "Patch will most likely drop Thursday" cause Patches usually break something. I personally would rather "drop the soap" then "drop the patch".
  • Options

Don't worry Simmer! EA will be "Banking it" for years to come. KACHING!
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I really hope there is a teaser today!
  • Options

Funny how you said "Patch will most likely drop Thursday" cause Patches usually break something. I personally would rather "drop the soap" then "drop the patch".

Yeah just another fancy word for release but your probelby right about this patch breaking something. If it's as big as I think it will be it might.
  • Options
    I can't wait any longer. I need something new to see from it today or I will have to hide in my wardrobe for the rest of the week.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    I can't wait any longer. I need something new to see from it today or I will have to hide in my wardrobe for the rest of the week.

Teeny tiny snippet of newness in this thread, to keep you going until tomorrow's trailer :)

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/918220/new-lightshow-for-toddlers/p1

(Unless you've already read this discussion, of course :D )
  • Options

Nope. But tomorrow.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options

Nope. But tomorrow.

I don't know teaser might be Tomorrow and trailer Wednesday. I've asked SimGuruDrake on twitter.
  • Options

Teeny tiny snippet of newness in this thread, to keep you going until tomorrow's trailer :)

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/918220/new-lightshow-for-toddlers/p1

(Unless you've already read this discussion, of course :D )

Awww... you got me all excited for a second there! I already saw it :( But thank you for the thought <3
  • Options
    7 Days!!!!!

Were now 1 week away from Parenthood. I know SimGuruNinja must be excited.
  • Options
    itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    7 Days!!!!!

Were now 1 week away from Parenthood. I know SimGuruNinja must be excited.

Correct me if Im wrong, but aint @SimGuruNinja ALWAYS excited? :P
    Jokes aside, to trigger further excitement, and if you havent read through page 1.

And for some self torture:

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20170530T10&p0=137&msg=Release+of+Sims+4:+Parenthood+Game+Pack&font=cursive&csz=1
    A countdown for you all.

Disclaimer: This countdown might NOT be 100% accurate since launch time is a guess based on previous GPs and SPs.
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • Options
    SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    I'm excited that today is the day to reveal the gameplay video for Parenthood.
    ;)
  • Options
    DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    ;)

@SimGuruNick I'm just abusing my quoting power and blatantly utilizing the fact that you tend to actively browse close to GP releases to remind you that a Witches GP would be pretty awesome. Hint hint hint hint hint hint hint.
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • Options
    ;)

@SimGuruNick I'm just abusing my quoting power and blatantly utilizing the fact that you tend to actively browse close to GP releases to remind you that a Witches GP would be pretty awesome. Hint hint hint hint hint hint hint.

And me I want to say I don't want to pay 20 dollars for each creatures. Sorry but my money talk before my fun.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    ;)

Which means I'll be refreshing the forums every 10 minutes for the next hour or so till the video's released -- will there also be a blog post?
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)