Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can Teens & Children have Mummy's Curse?

Hello!
So I made a mistake in having my couple have 9 kids and 1 imaginary friend and 8 cats. I couldn't do it. Luckily the cat problem solved itself since many of them were elders, but I still need to solve the kid problem.
Since I love these sims and can't just outright kill them I tried to fit their deaths into the storyline I'm working with.
One of the teens, Evelyn, is a grumpy evil witch so I had her learn the alchemy recipe for bottled mummys curse. I thought that it would curse them and since they weren't in egypt they'd just die. I had her mix them into drinks and give them to her sisters Katrina, Bobbie, and Cecelia (two teens and a child) but when I tried to make Bobbie drink it the option wasn't there. I then looked on Google and saw that even if she could drink it it would turn her into a mummy not actually curse her.
Then I was curious if there was maybe a way to give them the curse with Master Controller or something.
Or...if that isn't possible then suggestions to kill them that fit into the storyline? I don't want to just starve or drown them, and I kind of want them gone in the next two or three days before the twins come home from boarding school.
Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited May 2017
    At the risk of sounding more judgmental than I mean to, if you are playing with mods that allow things like overstuffed households, runaway teens that are the heads of their own households (I've had some living on a playground, the firehouse, etc.), together with the option of just moving them in with friends in inactive households, may I ask why it is necessary to kill anyone?
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    edited May 2017
    I would think teens could get the mummy's curse, but I don't know about children. The alchemy potion indeed is for turning sims into the mummy occult state, not giving them the curse. That elixir is confusingly named. To give a sim the mummy's curse with MC, you might try giving them the moodlet. This probably requires MC's Cheats module which you can check on the MC Interactions page:

Sim>NRaas>MasterController>Intermediate>Moodlets>Add Moodlet.

I'd guess the "Mummy's Curse" moodlet is the right one. edit: I don't know if you can give that moodlet to children. MC can't force a moodlet onto a sim if the game won't allow it.
  • Options
    cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    @igazor yeah, I probably could do that too. Killing them off was my boyfriend's idea because that's what he said he'd do :p

@TreyNutz I will try just giving them the moodlet and see if that does anything, thanks
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    @cleo00 - Bah. Tell the boyfriend that you made the whole thing up to test his sensitivity and that he didn't do very well that time. ;)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    @cleo00 - Bah. Tell the boyfriend that you made the whole thing up to test his sensitivity and that he didn't do very well that time. ;)
    Lol :D
    5JZ57S6.png