Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I ♥ Quotes

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    JazztizzJazztizz Posts: 627 Member
    Wednesday
    conformity

jbldwNG.jpg
    Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Thursday
    mek-chate

ptG9TYn.png

Checkmate Nightclub
    (top-down view, roof)
    Post edited by Jazztizz on
    Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Friday
    proposal

tnQfiDT.jpg

"Marry me, my wonderful, darling friend."
    from Emma by Jane Austen.
    (Considered to be among the most beautiful literary marriage proposals of all time.)

Btw, this is my Irene Adler and my favorite Gallery Sherlock by Lilhanna96 - Holmes

Have a great weekend. It's been so fun making these quotes for you! I have some medical stuff coming up so I'm going to take a break for a bit. If you feel inspired to make a quote for this forum please do! I'll definitely be stopping by to check.
    Post edited by Jazztizz on
  • Options
    ZevathZevath Posts: 10 New Member
    I cannot get back on this Jazztizz account on the forums (I don't think). I haven't put in a ticket or anything but I get auto-logged in and haven't found the manual override or whatever. Anyway I hope to start this back up soon. I don't have access to the upload/download community stuff from within my game probably because this is an old computer from an old friend who had a game that erm fell of the truck on here to begin with. My games are bought and paid for but I think this is defaulting back too the arrr matey version of the first install or something. So I might have uninstall and reinstall. That's the news. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. jazztizz (ts1, ts3/4) fka manfrengensenden (ts2) nka zevath (ts4)
  • Options
    That Zevath was mistaken. I am back. I hope to continue this thread soon. ♥
  • Options
    Thursday
    nap

mxqxRD2.jpg

"Almost any day can be fixed with a nap."