Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No Plantsim challenge/Jasmine & bugs after buying vampire pack (Solved)

Sepheria28Sepheria28 Posts: 84 Member
Hi guys,

So I bought the vampire game pack when it was on sale, downloaded it & started playing a brand new game to try it out. Noticed I was getting a lot of bugs - skills instantly achieving, vamp burning moodlet even at night and others I can't remember right now. To say I was disappointed is an understatement.

Anyway I played a few sims days when I realised that the plantsim challenge bar was also missing & there was no option to call Jasmine either. I thought right, this brand new game save is bugged & I'll go play my other family saves.

But NO, now my other saves were missing the challenge as well even though they had the seeds & stumps - this 🐸🐸🐸🐸 me off.

Anyway hope you guys can help me with this. Prior to buying & downloading the pack, I had the challenge. But had issues with the origin patch repeating itself & then when I got that working I bought the vampire pack. I then tried the move the folder procedure & repair the game to try to iron out the bugs, but I think I then lost the challenge (sorry to ramble). Oh and I have no mods/cc and I'm fully patch updated too.

So any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Still no sig pic for me :'(
Post edited by Sepheria28 on

Comments