TheSims3.com will be undergoing maintenance on May 24th. Check out our post for more info.
Become a Better Sim Parent With The Sims 4 Parenthood Game Pack, coming soon! READ MORE ON THE BLOG
Build Your Sims Legacy On The Go With The Sims Mobile, Coming Soon! Read more on the blog!

My sims get reset and and then stuck on stairs?

I have had this issue happen three times in less than an hour, a sim will attempt to go up the stairs and they will do the reset T out pose, and then stay stuck that way. Reseting them does not fix the issue, but moving them out of the house does. Any idea why this is happening?

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 105,299 Member
    Hello
    I am sorry that you are having this issue. Try coming completely out of the game. Then go back in again and see if the issue remains.
  • LinamintsLinamints Posts: 694 Member
    Thank you Rosemow. I haven't had a lot of time to play but what I have seen today it hasn't done it again. It was just a strange thing I guess!
    I am sorry that you had the issue occur. It is good that it hasn't occurred again today.
  • FujiSushiFujiSushi Posts: 33 Member
    edited April 22
    I've had this same thing happen to me once also.
    I fixed it by having the stuck sim travel to a different lot and then return home.
    edited April 22
    FujiSushi wrote: »
    I've had this same thing happen to me once also.
    I fixed it by having the stuck sim travel to a different lot and then return home.

Hello
    I am sorry that you had this occur in your game also.
    Travelling to another lot and back is a good workaround that can help if and when this issue occurs in the game.

Taking another sim into cas and back , or going to buy/build mode and back, or going to game options can help with the issue also.