My sims get reset and and then stuck on stairs?

I have had this issue happen three times in less than an hour, a sim will attempt to go up the stairs and they will do the reset T out pose, and then stay stuck that way. Reseting them does not fix the issue, but moving them out of the house does. Any idea why this is happening?

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 108,378 Member
    Hello
    I am sorry that you are having this issue. Try coming completely out of the game. Then go back in again and see if the issue remains.
  • LinamintsLinamints Posts: 708 Member
    Thank you Rosemow. I haven't had a lot of time to play but what I have seen today it hasn't done it again. It was just a strange thing I guess!
    I am sorry that you had the issue occur. It is good that it hasn't occurred again today.
  • FujiSushiFujiSushi Posts: 44 Member
    edited April 22
    I've had this same thing happen to me once also.
    I fixed it by having the stuck sim travel to a different lot and then return home.
    edited April 22
    FujiSushi wrote: »
    I've had this same thing happen to me once also.
    I fixed it by having the stuck sim travel to a different lot and then return home.

Hello
    I am sorry that you had this occur in your game also.
    Travelling to another lot and back is a good workaround that can help if and when this issue occurs in the game.

Taking another sim into cas and back , or going to buy/build mode and back, or going to game options can help with the issue also.