Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MCC Command Center Help

Sc3niXSc3niX Posts: 2,468 Member
edited April 2017 in General Mods Discussion
Hi guys,

Just a quick question, I remember in some version of mcc command center you could choose the alien to abduct your sim, or you could set it at random. Am i mistaken? If not how do i do that?

My past two generations were kidnapped by the same alien and it resulted in pregnancy and its super weird that your child is a half brother with one of your half brothers. But thats just me :p

If it can't be changed how do i get rid of that alien that has abducted my sims? I don't mind falling pregnant from abductions, but I just don't want my sim family to have a kid who is half brother's with his father's half brother and grandfather's half brother... its a bit weird, wouldn't you say?

Thanks <3

Comments

• Options
    marissauromarissauro Posts: 43 Member
    Hi! Mod The Sims has a lot of mods that control abductions. I think choosing which alien will abduct your sims is not possible (I'm not sure) but I know you can set the chance of pregnancy to 0%. Take a look there and see if you can find something that suits your purpose :) I only know this site though, there might be others :)
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited April 2017
    I don't think MCCC has a control for creating more than one Pollinator.

Nope, just checked. @Tanja1986 might know if there's another mod that does that.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options

Nope, just checked. @Tanja1986 might know if there's another mod that does that.

Is there a way to kill the current pollinator and have the game generate a new one. I thought the game had more than one pollinator in general?
  • Options
    Sc3niX wrote: »

Is there a way to kill the current pollinator and have the game generate a new one. I thought the game had more than one pollinator in general?

Sims 4 has never had more than one pollinator, and there's no way to generate a new one within the game or by cheats. There might be a mod but I've not seen one.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options

Sims 4 has never had more than one pollinator, and there's no way to generate a new one within the game or by cheats. There might be a mod but I've not seen one.

Do they by any chance die of old age? :x can i find them on the alien planet?
  • Options

No. She doesn't exist in gameplay at all, in any accessible way, and doesn't die.
  • Options

No. She doesn't exist in gameplay at all, in any accessible way, and doesn't die.

🐸🐸🐸🐸, so I'm doomed with her forever? :(
  • Options
    edited April 2017

plum, so I'm doomed with her forever? :(

Unless there's a mod out there that nobody here's found yet, who's seen the thread. I'd wait a couple of days at least before despairing :)
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

Hmm.... I might be new to the MC Command Center but doesn't

"Population_DisableImmortalSims"

"Enabling these settings will make the Sims grow old and die normally rather than live forever and never die on particular categories of Sims who EA defaults to no aging. Values include “CL”-City Living Sims (Love Guru, City Repair, Weirdos, Busker Statues, etc.), “JH”-Jasmine Holiday, “GTW”-(Alien Pollinator, Criminals for the detective career), “SV”-(Nanny, Butler), “VMP”-Vampires."

Doesn't this setting mean that you can let the Alien Pollinator die of old age?
  • Options
    CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    @Sc3niX MCCC can do something. Click on the mailbox to access MC cheats and unhide hidden households. Once it's done, you can view the alien pollinator household in Manage households. You can edit her in CAS and even delete her if you want (if you delete her, another pollinator will replace her). I like to use cas.fulleditmode to randomly change her appearance after every abduction, so all babies from her look different.
  • Options
    Candyd wrote: »
    @Sc3niX MCCC can do something. Click on the mailbox to access MC cheats and unhide hidden households. Once it's done, you can view the alien pollinator household in Manage households. You can edit her in CAS and even delete her if you want (if you delete her, another pollinator will replace her). I like to use cas.fulleditmode to randomly change her appearance after every abduction, so all babies from her look different.

hmm it didn't work, still can't find the pollinator.
  • Options
    CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    @Sc3niX Are you absolutely sure ? The pollinator household can be any of the single female alien households, so you need to check them all. It isn't called Pollination Technician. The pollinator household in my main save is designated as "Hacker" in Manage households, I'm not quite sure but I think it must be MCCC attributing the household this name. But the sim itself has a completely random name.
  • Options
    @Sc3niX Are you absolutely sure ? The pollinator household can be any of the single female alien households, so you need to check them all. It isn't called Pollination Technician. The pollinator household in my main save is designated as "Hacker" in Manage households, I'm not quite sure but I think it must be MCCC attributing the household this name. But the sim itself has a completely random name.

Hmm I may have found her, i went into CAS and saw she didn't have a name. Just shows as "Sim1", could this be her?
  • Options

So I deleted her and quickly tested her if it was the correct one. It worked. Thanks so much :) I think I will delete the pollinator every new generation if she impregnated the previous one.
  • Options
    crua9crua9 Posts: 43 Member
    I'm having a problem with my butler. Every day I keep getting a new one, and sometimes when everyone goes off to work. I'm wondering if this might be caused by this mod or if it's the game itself
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    crua9 wrote: »
    I'm having a problem with my butler. Every day I keep getting a new one, and sometimes when everyone goes off to work. I'm wondering if this might be caused by this mod or if it's the game itself

Hello
    Move your mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if that helps with the butler issues.

If the issue remains after doing this you may like to post feedback on this AHQ EA site thread
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Butler-Issues/m-p/5820066#M32308
  • Options

Hello!

I stopped playing The Sims 4 when my world started to look like this every evening
    06-08-17_1-14-59nbspPM_zpspdogun8m.png
    Usually play less during the summer but it was just so irritating to not know any of my sims anymore. Just wish the game would stop trying to dress up my sims for me, I really don't enjoy it. Festivals, fake vamps you name it. For me it really doesn't make my life better.

That is why I was so so glad when I found this in the documentation for MCCC.

Dressser_ReplaceSituationOutfits

This setting allows replacing of “Situation” outfits for various situations in the game where NPC’s tend to dress in totally randomly generated, awful outfits. Rather than wearing the Situation outfits, this setting can be set for the different situations to wear a different outfit instead.

Halleluja!!! :)

I am a complete noob when it comes to using the dresser, should I chose a "uniform" that sims will switch into instead of going fake-vamp in the evenings? Or can I tell them to just use your usual stuff?

Best would be if there were no fake-vamps at all but I am just so happy if there is a way to go around it.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello!

I stopped playing The Sims 4 when my world started to look like this every evening
    06-08-17_1-14-59nbspPM_zpspdogun8m.png
    Usually play less during the summer but it was just so irritating to not know any of my sims anymore. Just wish the game would stop trying to dress up my sims for me, I really don't enjoy it. Festivals, fake vamps you name it. For me it really doesn't make my life better.

That is why I was so so glad when I found this in the documentation for MCCC.

Dressser_ReplaceSituationOutfits

This setting allows replacing of “Situation” outfits for various situations in the game where NPC’s tend to dress in totally randomly generated, awful outfits. Rather than wearing the Situation outfits, this setting can be set for the different situations to wear a different outfit instead.

Halleluja!!! :)

I am a complete noob when it comes to using the dresser, should I chose a "uniform" that sims will switch into instead of going fake-vamp in the evenings? Or can I tell them to just use your usual stuff?

Best would be if there were no fake-vamps at all but I am just so happy if there is a way to go around it.

Hello @SilentKitty
    You can choose for them to wear the outfit that they would usually wear for the category of clothing that you choose. Just click on the category of clothing that you want them to wear.
  • Options
    Thank you @rosemow :)
  • Options
    Lagrosse372Lagrosse372 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi,

Firts, English is not my first language, so I apologize if I don't write properly.

I have been using MCC Command to create family relationship in different household in my neighbours, but when I started to play with one household I relalized that one sims was now sibling with the entire neigbourhood. I deleted all the unwanted sibling relationship, the family tree was back to normal, than I saved the game and left. But when I started to play again, all the weird siblings relationship were back. I don't understand how it happened since I never created those siblings relations and I don't understand why they keep coming back even when I delete them.

Is there a way to stop the game creating siblings relationship without my intervention and also to keep relations I deleted delete for good?

Merci beaucoup ! Thanks ! :) :#