Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Family portraits

it would be great if we could click on land and choose, Family picture, and everyone in the family come to where you click and pose for a photo together. automatically posing with the adults in the back and going down to the youngest in the front.

Comments

• Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited April 2017
    Yessssss I would so love this so much.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Yeah i would really like something like this. And may be some kind of bigger professional standing camera that allows group photos or something.
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    That would be wonderful
  • Options
    jimjam1009jimjam1009 Posts: 165 Member
    I think portraits or making sculptures of sims would be great for legacies and such
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Yeah it's even still tiring with pose players.
    The only issue still is they might not face the right way you want when posing.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    AyrellAyrell Posts: 40 Member
    Oh, this would be great indeed. It is impossible to make them all look at the camera when painting a family portrait.
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »

what about a camera that stands on a stand, and they stand in front of it, or they just stand in front of where we click on the ground. But I like the idea of both, a camera would be great, an option on it, family portrait, and they all stand in front of it, the kids could do silly poses. another option could be, take family picture, in which a sim takes the photo. again kids could do silly faces. but these pics should be saved in our screen shots.
  • Options
    HeatherRinskiHeatherRinski Posts: 32 Member
    A option to take family pick would be great...like really great!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Agreed plus we need an npc photographer to do weddings.
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    I use the teleport and poses to get family photos. Just give someone a camera, put him in front of the family and he can take a picture.
  • Options
    ctthomasctthomas Posts: 136 Member
    I would love this if there was an option for painter sims to paint a portrait of it. Something to go above the fireplace for legacy families :)
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »

what about a camera that stands on a stand, and they stand in front of it, or they just stand in front of where we click on the ground. But I like the idea of both, a camera would be great, an option on it, family portrait, and they all stand in front of it, the kids could do silly poses. another option could be, take family picture, in which a sim takes the photo. again kids could do silly faces. but these pics should be saved in our screen shots.

Oh I don't use the camera, I make Portraits using "Paint From Reference"
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Sigma4lifeSigma4life Posts: 163 Member
    I love this idea! I do a lot of legacies and I try to at least have one or two father and son photos and mother and daughter photos. A family photo would be fantastic.
  • Options
    catitude5 wrote: »
    I use the teleport and poses to get family photos. Just give someone a camera, put him in front of the family and he can take a picture.

I didn't think we could teleport sims plus I don't like having to move sims in just to get portraits of the family.
  • Options
    asamiramirezasamiramirez Posts: 436 Member
    I would love this! Even if you had to go on the computer and order a "family portrait" that would just get sent to the mailbox without the animations, I would love that for my Sim's walls.
  • Options
    Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    This would be so awesome! the pets should be consider as family member and to be added into the picture as well.

The Sims Game
  • Options

I didn't think we could teleport sims plus I don't like having to move sims in just to get portraits of the family.

I'm talking about the teleport you use for poses. I often move them around so I can control all of them. It's not that hard.
  • Options

I'm talking about the teleport you use for poses. I often move them around so I can control all of them. It's not that hard.

Oh the custom content poses ok got it. I don't use cc in the game.
  • Options
    nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    This would be amazing!!! Love the idea.
  • Options
    nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    Even have someone paint a family portrait as an option too.
  • Options
    AdiikAdiik Posts: 39 Member
    Let's hope we're gonna get this in Family themed game pack
  • Options
    Even have someone paint a family portrait as an option too.

Love this idea.
  • Options
    iamcherylfailsiamcherylfails Posts: 214 Member
    I'm always a big supporter of being able to take family portraits in the game...

I don't mind how (whether an option to paint it on the easel or like have someone take the picture or *shudder* disappear into a rabbit hole and reappear with the portrait), I just want my sims homes to feel more personal to them. I'd like different sizes of picture too because I want to hang large family pictures in some sims homes but also have the option of smaller pictures for others.
  • Options
    SkyeFallSkyeFall Posts: 55 Member
    if this did happen im praying there is an option to bunny ear someone
  • Options
    Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    *Reviving an old thread* I would love to be able to choose "family portrait" when having a sim take a picture-but-I would LOVE the option of being able to use the photography studio set up to do family portraits. Heck, to be able to use it on toddlers and pets would be fantastic. I hope that this could be updated so we can take pictures of children or adults with their pets, family groups of more than just two with or without their furry family members included in said portrait. I'm really wishing for this, as I am sure a few others may be as well.